Polestar Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-3 of 3 Results
  1. Polestar 2 Forum
    If you're a very recent owner, or current wanna be like me, then you've probably struggled with the recent lack of P2 availability. The configurator is closed and current pre-configured won't be available until August. I was able to secure a snow dual-motor with the pilot pack to be delivered...
  2. Polestar 2 Forum
    Hi everyone, I've been reading this forum for some time while comparing EVs and finally made an account to post about a test drive I had today. Just wanted to see if any owners can corroborate or give any thoughts on my experience. I drove a dual motor with the Pilot pack, which is also what I...
  3. Polestar 2 Forum
    I’m pretty close to putting in an order for a new P*2, but have some remaining questions that I’ve not found clear answers for in previous posts. Some backstory: I’d originally ordered an AWD ID.4 that was set for delivery in January. However, VW just delayed the order until June and I have...
1-3 of 3 Results