Polestar Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is this a message anyone has encountered on their Polestar account?
As always, I apologise if this has been covered before

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I can see everything until I click on the “details” bar on the planning delivery section. Been throwing me out for a few hours. Probably be fine tomorrow

·
Registered
270 Posts
Yup, all up the spout here too. I can see my order in the list of orders, but when I go to it, it says that the order is currently not available. They were doing so well, the website lasted nearly a week before going belly up :rolleyes: .

·
Registered
191 Posts
Yeah, I’m seeing the same issue. Maybe just doing some maintenance at what’s probably a quiet time.

Reactions: Kerbs

·
Registered
270 Posts
My automated "log in, check to see if there's any change to any details and send email if anything's changed" script starting failing between 4pm and 4:30pm today. It's still valiantly trying to login, and will continue to do so until things work again...

·
Registered
40 Posts
Interesting - I am able to click "Details -->" and get through. I'm only on 50% done and on Step 3 (Add-ons) and have had an infinite loop there trying to edit add-ons for the past few weeks, but I can get there ok. One trick I've found is after I click "Details -->", I count roughly to 5 and then hit refresh once. No joke, it works for me; if I sit there and wait it eventually times out.

·
Registered
58 Posts
These 'messages' remind me of old Microsoft Windows 'error dialogues' in the sense that what they say doesn't really mean anything to anyone outside the club. I've had a bunch of variations. At one point, having ordered the car direct before lease companies came on the scene, I had two orders for the same car. Now my original ( from June ) order has gone replaced by a new one simply marked as 'confirmed'. I've given up looking into these mysteries

·
Registered
270 Posts
I've just had a webchat with Rea from Polestar. They weren't aware the website had fallen apart so she will raise it with them. She has also checked and our car hasn't left the port of Shanghai yet but is about to - so most likely on the good ship Tirranna, which arrives there this evening. Let the incessant boat tracking begin! :)
Our car will arrive in the UK at the end of November... maybe on cue for Christmas? According to Customer Services, that is likely 🥳 🤞🎁

Reactions: polerad

·
Registered
65 Posts
Same here, hopefully on Monday I'll have a delivery date, as these "issues" seem to happen just before everyone gets an update :)

Currently still just have an estimated delivery of December, so I'm glad I haven't sold my current car yet

·
Registered
191 Posts
I contacted them earlier too and they said it was a known technical issue. They confirmed my order was all still ok. Pretty good customer service really.

Reactions: rgledhill

·
Registered
2021 Polestar 2
112 Posts
Probably a stupid question. Will the ability of not being able to login to my Polestar account affect anything on my delivery date tomorrow? The checklist given by PS states you need this along with other items on handover? I see the login error continues this morning.

·
Registered
2021 Polestar 2
112 Posts
You will need to enter your Polestar login into the car when you go through the setup process.
Does the error not prevent the process if this continues though?

1 - 20 of 40 Posts