Polestar Forum banner

21 - 40 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Polestar 2
75 Posts
I've just checked and I can get into the website with no problems this morning. Still no confirmed delivery date though...
Must have just fixed it then, was definitely still dien an hour ago. All prepped and ready now then!

·
Registered
148 Posts
Working fine for me this morning!

·
Registered
199 Posts
According to my script, it started working again between 8:30 and 9am this morning...

Reactions: ricisbest

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter #27 (Edited)
Probably a stupid question. Will the ability of not being able to login to my Polestar account affect anything on my delivery date tomorrow? The checklist given by PS states you need this along with other items on handover? I see the login error continues this morning.
Let us know how today's delivery goes! o_O
I just received an email about my delivery Wednesday....9am- I'll be ready at 6:45 (with my printed off list of potential faults & issues) just in case they're early!
The time you take ownership of your Polestar 2 is fast approaching. We hope you’re as excited as we are.
The date and time we have set for you is 2020-10-21 09:00 AM.
See you then!

·
Registered
148 Posts
It's moved up to the top - either says 'sign in', or shows your user name if you're already signed in.

Reactions: toscal353

·
Registered
398 Posts
Just logged in and seen a copy of the Delivery Acceptance document.
It states that i received:

First aid kit
Valve plugs
RFID Plugsurf
Set of car mats (2)

News to me!
Definitely no first aid kit or Plugsurf rfid.
What are valve plugs?
2 sets of mats?

·
Registered
148 Posts
Are "valve plugs" a spare set of caps for tyre valves? Is it a PP? If so, it might be referring to the gold ones?

And are the 2 sets of mats: just the standard mats front and back?

·
Registered
398 Posts
Are "valve plugs" a spare set of caps for tyre valves? Is it a PP? If so, it might be referring to the gold ones?

We don't have the PP. We got one set of the fabric mats, front and back. I was hoping to find a hidden set of the all-weather ones hidden somewhere, but alas no.

·
Registered
199 Posts
What an omnishambles :(

·
Registered
145 Posts

You get the fabric mats as standard, back and front. The rubber mats, which are nice and suit me coming off a muddy field, are the extra charge option.

21 - 40 of 40 Posts