Polestar Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On the way home from the holiday weekend and there was A LOT of traffic. Decided to pull off so we could use the bathroom, and while stopped I hooked up to a 350kW charger. Electrify America was free to charge for the holiday weekend, so in 20 minutes we went from 40-70% charge! Highest I saw before we walked off was 134kW.

Over the entire weekend we drove over 500 miles and spent a whopping $9 charging at our mountain house.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Nice. I went out last night for dinner with my wife, we got to the Hotel where we were eating, and I had 26% left. I asked the valet to charge while at dinner. Of course, when we left the idiot didn't charge the car like I asked him. Couldn't get home with just 26% so had google maps do a search for me for fast chargers. Closest was less than a mile away at a mall, one of the Electrify America stations. You're right it was free yesterday. Spent 15 minutes got another 20% and was on my way. Love this car.

·
Registered
2021 Snow PP, Barley Leather Int., Tow Package
53 Posts
I've only had my car for about two weeks but havent gotten over 100kw from an Electrify America station yet. I was told the 150kws rate only applies when your under 30% but have been there several times and at best I get 90ish then it tapers down to 50 or so. I only have one EA statin in town and havent been to another one but feel like I'm not getting as high of a charge speed as you guys.

·
Registered
5,008 Posts
I've only had my car for about two weeks but havent gotten over 100kw from an Electrify America station yet. I was told the 150kws rate only applies when your under 30% but have been there several times and at best I get 90ish then it tapers down to 50 or so. I only have one EA statin in town and havent been to another one but feel like I'm not getting as high of a charge speed as you guys.
The charging curve is not agrressive at all. You're getting about what you should.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts