Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
The next 2 ships are

·
Registered
11 Posts
The next 2 ships are

I am using the Denver space and was just told our cars come through Long Beach. There were 43 delivered in December of 2021, 17 delivered in January and nothing since, so... > 5 months with no deliveries is concerning. Also can't find any vehicle carriers direct from Shanghai in the near future (they all came from Shanghai previously).

·
Registered
40 Posts
The Cosco Tengfei has arrived and is set to dock early tomorrow morning. Fingers crossed!!!
🤞 It came straight from Shanghai right, no stop in Korea? Could it be a sign that there is no room for Kias or Hyundais? Its all Polestars in there for all the missed shipments of May. Sorry im in fantasy land.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·

·
Registered
40 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
CARNATION ACE just unloaded 188 vehicles in Georgia. Won't help the west coast, but at least vehicles are moving.
Good to know. We are waiting here in the west coast. Word today is Polestar announced today they have started delivering to Hertz car rentals as part of deal announced in April. Lets hope some of these ship deliveries are for actually customers & not big rental company.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
Another ship with no cars ☹
The next ship is already here waiting to dock. Fingers crossed. If that doesn’t have it. We’re looking at end of June.

·
Registered
40 Posts
I just checked. My ETA got changed to late June as well.
Looks like thats the time frame you will get the car (not when the car gets to the port). Because the rep told me it will take about 2 weeks to get processed & released from port for delivery.
in the meantime, lets see how many P2s the RCC brought :)

·
Registered
7 Posts
I noticed the RCC Tianjin arrived at Port Hueneme Sunday, June 12 (the very day my space contact asked for a copy of my insurance card) and departed 18 hours later. The RCC Tianjin also has a history of transporting Polestar 2 to the west coast (but also Kia, GM, etc). The manifest is not yet showing here. I can be hopeful.

Light Boat Font Line Screenshot

·
Registered
40 Posts
Looks like thats the time frame you will get the car (not when the car gets to the port). Because the rep told me it will take about 2 weeks to get processed & released from port for delivery.
Mainfest up. It doesn't say Polestar buy
The manifest is up. It doesnt say polestar units, it says 504 Volvo units. Since the spaces have called owners and informed their cars are at port, the "volvos" are the polestars i guess since maybe the shipper is named?

21 - 40 of 69 Posts