Polestar Forum banner
41 - 60 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Mainfest up. It doesn't say Polestar buy

The manifest is up. It doesnt say polestar units, it says 504 Volvo units. Since the spaces have called owners and informed their cars are at port, the "volvos" are the polestars i guess since maybe the shipper is named?
Hope so. My date using the network thing also says June 22. ordered from Marin county. just north of SF

·
Registered
2022 P2, magnesium, slate, pilot, plus, dual motor, 19s
68 Posts
The manifest is up. It doesnt say polestar units, it says 504 Volvo units. Since the spaces have called owners and informed their cars are at port, the "volvos" are the polestars i guess since maybe the shipper is named?
This is strange. It would be a change from what's happened previously. Plus the consignee is Volvo Canada, which is odd for Port Hueneme.

See for comparison this listing of Polestar shipments Search All Manifests

And this listing of Volvo at Port Hueneme Search All Manifests

·
Registered
40 Posts
This is strange. It would be a change from what's happened previously. Plus the consignee is Volvo Canada, which is odd for Port Hueneme.

See for comparison this listing of Polestar shipments Search All Manifests

And this listing of Volvo at Port Hueneme Search All Manifests
Yes strange indeed. I just hope i dont get a call from the Space and they tell me "Opps sorry, your car is actually not here yet. Volvos came in, not polestars. Sorry"

·
Registered
7 Posts
They asked for my insurance to draft up a sales contract. 🤷🏻‍♂️
I was asked for my insurance by the Marin space on Sunday as well. Had to explain that I don't own a car but I have an operator only policy. That said that was fine. They said it was just to prepare as my car got closer. I both admired and hated the vagueness of the statement.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I was asked for my insurance by the Marin space on Sunday as well. Had to explain that I don't own a car but I have an operator only policy. That said that was fine. They said it was just to prepare as my car got closer. I both admired and hated the vagueness of the statement.
huh. I ordered from marin as well but I havent heard from them yet. I did do a test drive soem time ago so maybe they still have my info..

·
Registered
12 Posts
So, checked the website and am able to schedule delivery for next week. called the space, and they said they have not confirmed yet, but anticipating next week. hope yall get your notices soon.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I was just asked for license and insurance info from my space: I'm pretty sure they need it to apply for your temp tag. Congrats, BTW's!
congrats! They said mine arrived in port and to fill out the credit portion of the application. Guess Denver is getting a piece of the pie after all.

·
Registered
12 Posts
What P* do you have? How was the handover? I have a ‘23 on order from Marin. Saw one on I-80 in Sac today!
Congrats brother. Pilot Plus, Thunder, roof rack. I wanted a tow winch, but that would have delayed the delivery by a lot. Handover was really quick. faster than I thought. not much ceremony tbh. car was prepped outside, we went to the main screen, paird my phone, keys, registered my profile on the tab. did a really quick rundown of how to use the tablet. "do you have any questions ?" No. ... inside for paperwork. all prepped. at the end of course they have to do the obligatory "do you want extended warranty stuff. blah blah" decline decline.. not nearly as pushy as other dealers I've been to over the years. really easy process.

41 - 60 of 69 Posts