Polestar Forum banner
61 - 69 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Congrats brother. Pilot Plus, Thunder, roof rack. I wanted a tow winch, but that would have delayed the delivery by a lot. Handover was really quick. faster than I thought. not much ceremony tbh. car was prepped outside, we went to the main screen, paird my phone, keys, registered my profile on the tab. did a really quick rundown of how to use the tablet. "do you have any questions ?" No. ... inside for paperwork. all prepped. at the end of course they have to do the obligatory "do you want extended warranty stuff. blah blah" decline decline.. not nearly as pushy as other dealers I've been to over the years. really easy process.
Congra. So ur car was on same ship from June 12? Im just wondering how you got it already & u are up north. Im only 1 hr away from port, 30 min from space/volvo dealer, & got a call the day the ship came in saying it here. I guess there are more trucks to go up north :( Its all a mystery how they work.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I'm waiting on my P2 to be delivered from the port to the South Coast space. Originally the estimate date of arrival was 6/23/22, but today it was changed to 6/30/22. It's driving me crazy . . .

·
Registered
7 Posts
Just picked up ours from the San Jose space today. Surprised my wife with it. San Jose space is busy, but Christian came through and helped make it special for the surprise. Christian, if you're out there, thank you! Also, flawless inspection, no TCAM issues. Congrats, everyone!!

·
Registered
7 Posts
With all the local folks on this thread, was wondering if anyone was interested in a bulk-buy of the mudflaps. (I'll have to find the original thread, but I understand that it is a one-time shipping cost that stays constant whether you buy one or many).

61 - 69 of 69 Posts