Polestar Forum banner
21 - 40 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
Polestar 2 LRDM Thunder Grey with Pilot and Plus. Performance software u/g
28 Posts
Interesting to see what colour you've chosen. I would go for the Polestar Blue that Volvo used previously...

·
Registered
36 Posts
I don’t even know what wrapping is, but I’m guessing it’s some kind of paint job🤪 I think this forum is going to educate me on lots of car stuff! Looking forward to seeing what the OP does with his already cool car!

·
Registered
104 Posts
I don’t even know what wrapping is, but I’m guessing it’s some kind of paint job🤪 I think this forum is going to educate me on lots of car stuff! Looking forward to seeing what the OP does with his already cool car!
@TJ313, wrapping is applying a vinyl sheet on your automobile. There are multiple colors and patterns available. It's an alternative to changing the color of your car. It's a cheaper option compared to painting, and gives one the ability to change the color of the car multiple times very easily compared to repainting the car. Details here Vehicle vinyl wrap - Wikipedia

·
Registered
36 Posts
@TJ313, wrapping is applying a vinyl sheet on your automobile. There are multiple colors and patterns available. It's an alternative to changing the color of your car. It's a cheaper option compared to painting, and gives one the ability to change the color of the car multiple times very easily compared to repainting the car. Details here Vehicle vinyl wrap - Wikipedia
Thank you! Wow I have heard of people using that stuff on the cars interior, but I didn’t know they could do it on the exterior!

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
Discussion Starter · #38 ·
It’s takes some skill to realign them. If they removed then hopefully they’re versed in installing them.
Nope it doesn’t. Not on the Polestar. The door are easy to take off with no alignment required 👍 The boot lid does however, that is why that one isn’t taken of, and also has a fair bit of wiring and stuff going on. So they work around that which I approved. But with bits that come off easily one can do a much better job that cutting on the car and around things.

21 - 40 of 71 Posts