Polestar Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Most my driving is local(ish), so if I were to puncture a tyre a few miles from home, I could probably get a bus home and retrieve a spare wheel.
Do Volvo/Polestar have a part number for a space saver that fits a P2 ?

·
Registered
2,032 Posts
Does recovery includes punctures then? didn't realise that :unsure:
They can recover to your home or to the local tyre shop, most even send a mobile tyre service, but they are slightly more expensive.

The problem with a space saver wheel is the weight of the car, and if your keeping it at home it don’t make much sense to me when you can just keep full size spare. Also unless your tyre is shredded the gunk fix should be able to patch a minor puncture for you to pump up and drive to the local tyre shop.

·
Registered
227 Posts
Will find the link in a moment and edit post. I keep this in the boot all the time. That way I can continue my journey if not too far and drive to the tyre shop. Used once already for an irreparable side wall puncture.
Here:

Font Screenshot Number Circle Rectangle

·
Registered
P2, Snow, Slate, PP, Hitch, Nextbase Dashcam, 20% Tint, Polestar, give us more regen. breaking!
469 Posts
Will find the link in a moment and edit post. I keep this in the boot all the time. That way I can continue my journey if not too far and drive to the tyre shop. Used once already for an irreparable side wall puncture.
Here:

View attachment 13781
Great idea for a long road trip, I would consider taking a spare with me should I be on a long adventure. Limp to the hotel and search for tires while having a cold drink.

·
Registered
320 Posts
Here:

View attachment 13781
Probably worth noting, no chance this clears the perf pack brakes.

Might be worth looking into run flat tires as another option to solve this issue. Only problem is they're expensive and ride horribly

·
Registered
68 Posts
Here:

View attachment 13781
Thanks very much. Is it possible to post a photo of the wheel in the hatch? Would like to understand if there is any usable space after the wheel?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts