Polestar Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I can now stop stressing, payment went to the right place (but I have reiterated to P* that the payment process is crazy and they say they have fed it back) which means unless P* callout that payment wasn't cleared 7 days before handover, at this point I am on target for delivery next Wednesday. Getting very excited now!!! :)

Registered
Cool! Just out of curiosity, what's so crazy about a simple bank transfer? Copy paste a few numbers and hit send; that's it, right?

Registered
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Cool! Just out of curiosity, what's so crazy about a simple bank transfer? Copy paste a few numbers and hit send; that's it, right?
I agree at a basic level, but the fact Nordea don't support the name look up function means your bank can't confirm the details are correct. Payment by card means you can't get it wrong by mistyping a number. In reality it shouldn't be an issue but since I made the payment if it had been wrong that would have been on me. In the end, no issues, but my view is that it is a crazy way to do things. Oh, and yes I agree some people were smarter and did that small first payment, I didn't think about that, but it is a good idea.

Registered
One step closer! I am leasing so have no payment to make, I got an email a couple of days ago telling me what I need to bring with me for collection. Still on track to take delivery the day before you. Getting very excited.

We have had snowfall in the last day and it looks like there's more to come and it will hang around. Luckily my car will be delivered with its winter wheels fitted and the summer wheels loaded in the back.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I notice you have a specific delivery time, I would like that!! I have an 0800 - 1300 window and apparently the delivery driver will call about an hour before. So you will get your pics up first and I bet they will be much nicer.

Registered
I notice you have a specific delivery time, I would like that!! I have an 0800 - 1300 window and apparently the delivery driver will call about an hour before. So you will get your pics up first and I bet they will be much nicer.
I have a specific time because it is an appointment at a Volvo dealership. There's not much scope for the dealership to get stuck in traffic or get lost after following an out of date GPS map 馃槈.

I am advised that the handover takes an hour.

Registered
I have a specific time because it is an appointment at a Volvo dealership. There's not much scope for the dealership to get stuck in traffic or get lost after following an out of date GPS map 馃槈.

I am advised that the handover takes an hour.
Yes, they want you to spend an hour teaching them about the car - you probably know way more than them at this point just from the forum. :cool:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts