Polestar Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So after literally weeks of checking checking and more checking, the email arrived. I have a date - 13th January AM (they had PM - I have to be honest and say I would not take a PM - when am I supposed to check the car out and play with all the kit? So just 33 more sleeps... :oops:

·
Super Moderator
Polestar 2, Midnight (blue), charcoal interior, non-PP
2,867 Posts
Congratulations! It looks like they're cramming in as many as possible before Christmas (particularly given delays caused by one of the delivery drivers having to take time off for a family bereavement), then having a breather before starting again in the first week of January...

·
Registered
133 Posts
Congratulations! It looks like they're cramming in as many as possible before Christmas (particularly given delays caused by one of the delivery drivers having to take time off for a family bereavement), then having a breather before starting again in the first week of January...
I'd like to think so, but they tell me they still have no idea of a new ETA for mine having cancelled the 3rd December Handover.

·
Super Moderator
2,867 Posts
That definitely has to be a car problem as I know of a number on here and Facebook who've had a day or two delays but always with a new proposed date. No proposed date indicates some work needs doing on it and they're having trouble scheduling it in...

·
Registered
66 Posts
Congratulations @smithers197!! I received the long awaited save the date email this afternoon as well and I picked 12th Jan AM for handover (Finally!!)

My car initially got stranded at Zeebrugge port back in November. They advised me there are no issues with the car. The delays was due to ports congestion. And I was told earlier this week that my car is expected to land at the UK port by the end of this week.

Anticipating...

·
Super Moderator
2,867 Posts
I hope it gets into the UK before the end of the year. With a no-deal Brexit now seeming inevitable, things are going to lurch to a standstill in the New Year for things arriving from Europe and cars are going to be somewhat down the pecking order after foodstuffs and vaccines!

·
Registered
695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hmm, that is a concern for sure, I am going for positive thinking on this one!!!

·
Super Moderator
2,867 Posts
Me too :) Might be worth confirming it after 15th December...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts