Polestar Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
474 Posts
Think Mat from carwow did it in 4.1ish. Link below

Carwow
He did 0-60.

They claim 0-60 is 4.7, which would make 0-62 around the 4.8.

All depends on weather, tyre conditions, weight, etc.. etc..

Some car companies say 0-60 in X seconds but in reality it's only in perfect conditions. However others like Audi often give the 0-60 in more normal or worst case scenario's, so you should always get what you paid for ... and maybe more.
Seems like Polestar are following Audi's lead - Which is good for us!

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It also depends if there’s an incline on the road etc, plus I believe Carwow did it with just Matt in it - that will make a difference.

Whichever way you cut it - performance seems more than enough 🙂

·
Registered
474 Posts
I currently have a Kia Stinger and before that a Jag F-Pace 3.0 supercharged. Both did 0-60 in between 4-5 seconds.

Yes hypercars are more fun but most of the time I couldn't even use the full power of both cars for more than a few seconds before I had to lift off except on EU motorways. In the UK I'm breaking speed limits after a few seconds.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Yeah my old m4 competition pack (which I sold during lockdown) had 450bhp and was 0-60 in 4 seconds flat but the only time I’d even approach “testing” that was off a roundabout onto a dual carriageway (in the dry only!) or away from the toll booth on the m6! But the best thing about this amount of power is the effortless 50-70(+) acceleration.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts