Polestar Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Due to get my Polestar 2 next week. Can anyone recommend any accessories and provide links?
I was thinking of a centre console wrap in lieu of the gloss, but I wonder what other interior or external accessories there are yet??

·
Super Moderator
Polestar 2, Midnight (blue), charcoal interior, non-PP
2,863 Posts
I believe the XC90 key fob outsides are the same as the Polestar ones, and there are a number of far nicer ones on ebay that just clip on to replace the rubbishy plastic covers provided on the Polestar "key"...

·
Registered
769 Posts
Sunglasses holder. The standard Volvo S/V/XC60 part is a drop in (well screw in) replacement for the drivers grab handle.
Part number: 31403479
Wow - great suggestion. I was worried that there was no proper sunglass storage in the car. Thanks!!!!

·
Registered
Stickerless Thunder on 19's
1,852 Posts
Ordered!
On the off chance-
a) I get my car back
2) the sun shines in England
iii) It won't annoy the lease company

·
Super Moderator
1,353 Posts
It's totally reversible - just keep the old handle!

Be aware that the Volvo part doesn't actually fit correctly (the plastic parts that protrude through the lining are too long and the holes are the wrong shape). But it makes absolutely no practical difference and can't be seen once it's in situ. Just don't be puzzled that it looks like it doesn't fit. To make it easier to fit, cut off the retaining tangs on the new one before trying to fit it.

·
Registered
Magnesium NP 19” Tow
52 Posts
Found these links which may be of interest:
protectionfilms24.com
Love the description on the screen protector:
"Do you often use your Volvo Polestar 2 2021 Infotainment System and need to take it with you on the go?"

😂

·
Registered
Stickerless Thunder on 19's
1,852 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,428 Posts
They project a logo onto the pavement below the door when you open it. Simply a must have!

·
Registered
Magnesium NP 19” Tow
52 Posts
I'm with @dave here - where would they plug in?
According to the Amazon description they replace the existing under-door lights.
I think I’ll wait for someone on here to review them before contemplating that purchase. Actually, a car would be a helpful start.

·
Premium Member
3,428 Posts
I did this with my previous car... Just for fun. It's an easy, campy sort of thing. Easy to switch back to OEM if you don't like the results.

·
Registered
625 Posts
I did this with my previous car... Just for fun. It's an easy, campy sort of thing. Easy to switch back to OEM if you don't like the results.
So do you have to take the door handle apart to do this?

·
Premium Member
3,428 Posts
I haven't looked. Usually the light is in the bottom of the door. If the light is in the handle, you might block it with your glove or something. Are you sure, Jeff?

1 - 20 of 26 Posts