Polestar Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Due to get my Polestar 2 next week. Can anyone recommend any accessories and provide links?
I was thinking of a centre console wrap in lieu of the gloss, but I wonder what other interior or external accessories there are yet??

·
Super Moderator
642 Posts
I believe the XC90 key fob outsides are the same as the Polestar ones, and there are a number of far nicer ones on ebay that just clip on to replace the rubbishy plastic covers provided on the Polestar "key"...

·
Registered
81 Posts
Sunglasses holder. The standard Volvo S/V/XC60 part is a drop in (well screw in) replacement for the drivers grab handle.

Part number: 31403479

·
Registered
253 Posts
Sunglasses holder. The standard Volvo S/V/XC60 part is a drop in (well screw in) replacement for the drivers grab handle.
Part number: 31403479
Wow - great suggestion. I was worried that there was no proper sunglass storage in the car. Thanks!!!!

·
Registered
289 Posts
It's totally reversible - just keep the old handle!

Be aware that the Volvo part doesn't actually fit correctly (the plastic parts that protrude through the lining are too long and the holes are the wrong shape). But it makes absolutely no practical difference and can't be seen once it's in situ. Just don't be puzzled that it looks like it doesn't fit. To make it easier to fit, cut off the retaining tangs on the new one before trying to fit it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts