Polestar Forum banner
1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
Stickerless Thunder on 19's
1,871 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can't believe there's another problem with my car.
When I'm setting the speed on my ACC it tops out at 125mph.
Yes, I know the increments are 5mph & smaller increases need a longer hold of the button. I have tried rebooting the infotainment, walking away & leaving the car for 10 mins. No improvement.
CS are a joke. I'm holding back on the SOS button for now.
My VIN is 51** and my software is up to date.
Anyone having this issue when trying to cruise at 127mph?

·
Registered
350 Posts
Yes, I know the increments are 5mph & smaller increases need a longer hold of the button. I have tried rebooting the infotainment, walking away & leaving the car for 10 mins. No improvement.
I think you can get around this by accelerating up to 127 and then selecting the cruise control. It will then stay at that speed, allegedly, officer....

·
Registered
1,871 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I think you can get around this by accelerating up to 127 and then selecting the cruise control. It will then stay at that speed, allegedly, officer....
Sounds dangerous

·
Registered
Polestar 2 Void, PP
93 Posts
Why are you cruising at 200km/h? But anyways, the car is topped at 205km/h so that might be the reason?

Reactions: dave

·
Registered
264 Posts
You could change the speed to kph instead. Not only will you eek out the extra speed but you will be doing 205 not a mere 127.

·
Super Moderator
1,397 Posts
That's correct. ACC is limited to 200km/h. If you want to drive 210km/h (in the display, 205km/h by GPS), you have to do it manually. You can also not lock 200km/h+ into the ACC when you are driving that speed.

Tested it thouroughly. Consumption @ constant (true) 205km/h is 42kWh/100km in autumn, no wind conditions btw.

·
Registered
1,871 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
That's correct. ACC is limited to 200km/h. If you want to drive 210km/h (in the display, 205km/h by GPS), you have to do it manually. You can also not lock 200km/h+ into the ACC when you are driving that speed.

Tested it thouroughly. Consumption @ constant (true) 205km/h is 42kWh/100km in autumn, no wind conditions btw.
You may accept this defect. I will not

·
Premium Member
134 Posts
That seems a good efficiency .. now where is my nearest autobahn.

·
Registered
Polestar 2 Void, PP
93 Posts
You may accept this defect. I will not
Calling this a defect seems a bit harsh. For that 5km/h? And you cant even drive that fast in the uk without losing your license every 2 minutes.

·
Registered
Polestar 2
20 Posts
When I’ve tried this you can get to the speed but there are also some blue flashing lights in the mirrors that were really distracting.

·
Registered
Polestar 2 Void, PP
93 Posts
My dad was a police so I drive how I please. Maybe you have the same system in Portugal?
I wouldnt know about portugal since im from belgium. Here i limit my CC to 165km/h as that is the line between a fine and loosing your license on the highway (120km/h).

·
Registered
774 Posts
Have you tried installing larger diameter tires? Then you can just trick the whole system. That’s what I’d do.

1 - 20 of 55 Posts