Polestar Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondered if anyone had tried adding the Polestar account to a user profile. It comes up as one of 3 options (including Google and Spotify) but won’t accept the login details. No idea what it would do if it did connect - just curious. Polestar support don’t seem to know anything about it.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi,

I got my car yesterday and connected my polestar account. The salesman said I was the only one this week that could connect. I couldn't find any use of it until now but maybe it will come later.

·
Registered
316 Posts
I suspect so, though I bet when they do the recall to put on the update to allow OTA updates, I bet it resets the system and you have to put your login details again...

·
Registered
3 Posts
I think it's for the digital mobile opening and remote car app. In the Netherlands the mobile app isn't given free at this moment. Polestar expect to launch it late 2020 or early 2021.

·
Registered
166 Posts
I think it's for the digital mobile opening and remote car app. In the Netherlands the mobile app isn't given free at this moment. Polestar expect to launch it late 2020 or early 2021.
Definitely access to the app. When I received my car, I was armed with my Polestar userid/password and was told they did not want it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts