Polestar Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
I haven't seen the one on Ch4 but I was made aware of the P*2 by seeing a commercial back in October/November. I haven't seen any since, so looks like they're rebooting their campaign now.

·
Registered
409 Posts
And also on ITV actually, although I haven't seen it myself, it was referenced on the FB group.

·
Premium Member
2,384 Posts
Uhm... OK.

·
Registered
109 Posts
The UK originally only had one terrestrial channel in the 30's when the BBC launched, eventually in 1982 we got a 4th channel (called Channel 4) that we often shorten to C4.

8 Out of 10 Cats is a British comedy panel show currently airing on E4. It was first broadcast on Channel 4 on 3 June 2005.

The show is based on statistics and opinion polls and draws on polls produced by a variety of organisations and new polls commissioned for the programme, carried out by Harris Poll. The title is derived from an old popular misquoting of a well-known advertising tagline for Whiskas cat food, which claimed that "8 out of 10 owners (later adverts adding "who expressed a preference") said their cats prefer it".

Countdown is a British game show involving word and number tasks. It is broadcast on Channel 4 and currently presented by Nick Hewer (who is set to be replaced by Anne Robinson), assisted by Rachel Riley, with regular lexicographer Susie Dent. It was the first programme to be aired on Channel 4 and 82 series have been broadcast since its debut on 2 November 1982. With over 7,000 episodes, Countdown is one of the longest-running game shows in the world, along with the original French version, Des chiffres et des lettres (Numbers & Letters), which has been running on French television continuously since 1965.

Out of 10 Cats Does Countdown is a British hybrid comedy panel show on Channel 4. It is a crossover of game shows 8 Out of 10 Cats and Countdown. The show follows the format of Countdown, but with hosts and contestants from 8 Out of 10 Cats, and an emphasis on the humour seen on 8 Out of 10 Cats.

·
Registered
ever changing to obtain a better delivery date
135 Posts
The UK originally only had one terrestrial channel in the 30's when the BBC launched, eventually in 1982 we got a 4th channel (called Channel 4) that we often shorten to C4.

8 Out of 10 Cats is a British comedy panel show currently airing on E4. It was first broadcast on Channel 4 on 3 June 2005.

The show is based on statistics and opinion polls and draws on polls produced by a variety of organisations and new polls commissioned for the programme, carried out by Harris Poll. The title is derived from an old popular misquoting of a well-known advertising tagline for Whiskas cat food, which claimed that "8 out of 10 owners (later adverts adding "who expressed a preference") said their cats prefer it".

Countdown is a British game show involving word and number tasks. It is broadcast on Channel 4 and currently presented by Nick Hewer (who is set to be replaced by Anne Robinson), assisted by Rachel Riley, with regular lexicographer Susie Dent. It was the first programme to be aired on Channel 4 and 82 series have been broadcast since its debut on 2 November 1982. With over 7,000 episodes, Countdown is one of the longest-running game shows in the world, along with the original French version, Des chiffres et des lettres (Numbers & Letters), which has been running on French television continuously since 1965.

Out of 10 Cats Does Countdown is a British hybrid comedy panel show on Channel 4. It is a crossover of game shows 8 Out of 10 Cats and Countdown. The show follows the format of Countdown, but with hosts and contestants from 8 Out of 10 Cats, and an emphasis on the humour seen on 8 Out of 10 Cats.
see @ProfessorCook don't you now wish you just accepted my reply

1 - 10 of 10 Posts