Polestar Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for some guidance and opinions.

Considering moving to a P2 single motor standard range from a Skoda Enyaq IV60. Have loved the Skoda but have become frustrated with charging network when away which takes a bit of the fun out of trips and could do with a little bit of additional mileage.

The P2 looks super and my only bit of anxiety is will I get any extra range above the Enyaq or will it be much the same based on your experiences?

The Enyaq (58kW battery) I have has a WLTP of 397KM which in the real world on a full charge ranges from 280km to 330km based on my driving style (it’s been conservative since electric switch) and weather etc. Would I expect between a 20% (375km range) 30% (328km range) variance in the Polster 2 WLTP range or is it more accurate?

Thanks

· Registered
233 Posts
My experiences with a LRDM are that you get a 90-10% range of 200 miles in summer months (320km) and about 20-25% less in winter (160 miles, 260km)
I don’t pay any attention to unrealistic test values.

You haven’t stated if you were looking at single or dual motor, and obviously the 24 model looks like it’s going to have a marginally bigger battery too.

· Registered
497 Posts
I own the 64kw (61kw usable) SMSR model. Last summer I was averaging around 4 miles per kWh, so that's a theoretical range of around 240 miles (386 km). The consumption is based on mostly urban driving with a few dual carriageway and motorway journey from West London to East side of London on the M25.
Last winter I think the average was around 3miles per kWh average.

I haven't checked the car trip average this winter yet.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts