Polestar Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
P2, Snow, Slate, PP, Hitch, Nextbase Dashcam, 20% Tint, Polestar, give us more regen. breaking!
786 Posts
MVSA (Motor Vehicle Safety Act) by Transport Canada (I guess - can't see what else it would be). All cars need on the road need to be certified by TC.
MVSA (Motor Vehicle Safety Act) by Transport Canada (I guess - can't see what else it would be). All cars need on the road need to be certified by TC.
I've worked with Transport Canada in the past to get a vehicle certified for Canadian use. They are in no rush to get anything processed. I would be very surprised if we see our cars before end of year. Also in the past I have had to make modifications to a vehicle to make it compliant.

· Registered
P2, Snow, Slate, PP, Hitch, Nextbase Dashcam, 20% Tint, Polestar, give us more regen. breaking!
786 Posts
At least Polestar is communicating now, but the news is a bit disturbing. Weird that Polestar only finds out now, mid September, that final certification is pending although initial deliveries were planned for August...
Following email received today:

"We wanted to inform you that while your Polestar 2 is making its way to you from the factory, we are still waiting on a final certification from the Canadian government before we can start deliveries of the Polestar 2 in Canada. As a result of the delay, we expect deliveries of the Polestar 2 to commence in November.
Once your Polestar 2 is ready for delivery, we will contact you directly to schedule your preferred delivery date."

No more mention about any test drive or opening of the 3 Spaces either...
Ya WTF

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.