Polestar Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
Thunder, 19” wheels, charcoal interior, PPF Ceramic Coat & tinted windows, Black painted mirrors
181 Posts
We've given up on trying to get the OEM all weather mats from Polestar, so I'm looking for alternatives. (Not a big hurry, since it won't rain again here until Oct 31 at the earliest.) Found these inexpensive ones that I may order, just in case they actually fit: Waterproof Rubber 3D Molded Floor Mats Cargo Liner Set For Polestar 2 2020-2021. Has anyone else found some that work?
Have you checked Weathertech. Got some for my Hyundai, they’re great. Don’t know if they make them yet, but if they do get them. I got the Polestar ones when I got my cay in Nov.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I just submitted my floor mat templates to cocomats. They are a great company as I have purchased them for other cars. They have a black and yellow cocomat that I think will look good with the performance yellow seat belts. I will upload a picture when I get them

·
Registered
15 Posts
They have a black and yellow cocomat
I would be very interested in this. Do you know of an equivalent company that could produce an all weather / rubber type as well?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts