Polestar Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ordered P2 on Friday, locked in the order this morning ( Monday ) surprised to get an e mail 3 hours later offering me a delivery date for 29th October !!! 10 days delivery time.
I have declined as i want to take delivery on or around 1st Jan.

·
Premium Member
1,044 Posts
Whoa! What specs? Let me guess... Void, no PP?

·
Registered
41 Posts
No snow no PP
Nope this is the same as my order , Snow with NO PP, and no options - they are still saying December for me - don't try and figure the system out, it will just mock you.

Delivery October - you should have stuck with it - Oct will move to Nov which will move to...... you get the idea.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Mine is direct purchase just had e mail to say they have moved my delivery to Jan as I originally requested. Interesting they have kept the same reg no and vin number, must be storing it in a field over winter 😂

·
Registered
41 Posts
@SteveAA Is yours via a Lease or Direct?
Lease. They now think car is now 10-14 days away. Polestar still say end of Nov and their emails Dec. Web still shows order confirmed only and app doesn't seem too show any orders. 5 different answers to the same question. Go figure.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Just got of the website chat with Polestar Support, actually a way that works better in contacting polestar then mail in my experience, and my Void non PP Polestar 2 should still be delivered in mid december ;-)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts