Polestar Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Good news - I've finally got my VIN (01509x) after ordering about 6 weeks ago! 馃コ

Less good news - delivery is January... has anyone else got such a late delivery date? :confused:

Seems like Midnight with no PP is a popular choice, which is weird as most of the ones delivered so far seem to have been shades of grey!

Registered
Well I ordered 12+ weeks ago and my date in "November"

Considering you ordered 6 weeks after me ... that would be about right.

They initially made a ton if Void with no options for the leaser's, so if you ordered a Void with no upgrades then you could have had it as early as October!

Registered
2021 Polestar 2
That鈥檚 where I鈥檓 at. I ordered a void with upgraded wheels only 2 weeks ago. My delivery is scheduled for October rather than the initially quoted December. I鈥檓 having to push this into November though as I get rid of previous car then...not long to wait.

Reactions: rgledhill

Registered
I wish I could push my car from Nov to Oct ... I got a really good offer on my current car and sold it a couple of weeks ago, so nothing at the moment to drive - not a major problem really with the lockdown(s).

BTW my Vin is low 11xxx

Registered
Discussion Starter #5
Ironically I first placed an order for a white one with no PP a couple of weeks before my test drive, and got a VIN assigned within 48 hours! I only cancelled that order because we changed our mind on the colour (we already have a white Zoe and it's so tricky to keep clean!)...

Registered
Good news - I've finally got my VIN (01509x) after ordering about 6 weeks ago! 馃コ

Less good news - delivery is January... has anyone else got such a late delivery date? :confused:

Seems like Midnight with no PP is a popular choice, which is weird as most of the ones delivered so far seem to have been shades of grey!
Bad luck - it鈥檚 worth the wait! (This probably doesn鈥檛 help...)

Registered
Discussion Starter #7
Half of me (ok, most of me!) wants it now, this afternoon, this minute! The other half says that there should be OTA updates and initial problems sorted by then. Ho hum...

Reactions: Fidelis

Registered

I also ordered Midnight with no PP nearly 7 weeks ago, arrives next Monday. Seems a bit of a lottery, and luck involved. I don't know if you attempted to amend your order, but that looks like a surefire way to move to the back of the queue

Registered
Discussion Starter #9
Really? I ordered mine on 30th August... No amendment from me, Midnight, charcoal, standard 19" rims, no PP...

Registered
I also ordered Midnight with no PP nearly 7 weeks ago, arrives next Monday. Seems a bit of a lottery, and luck involved. I don't know if you attempted to amend your order, but that looks like a surefire way to move to the back of the queue
Obviously is a bit of a lottery, I ordered the same car on 12th June and still have no delivery date. Tied into some issues with business leasing companies as far as I can tell.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts