Polestar Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Evening.

Fairly extraordinary how many people on here have ordered a P2 blind, with no test drive, and frequently without having even seen one.

Amazing for a 50k car! Polestar really have pitched this well.

Anyway, finally placed my own order, equally blind, not seen one either (although feel I know it inside and out thanks to the forum and YouTube!)

Keeping it simple with a thunder, no pp, standard19s.

Expecting Feb / March, so the wait begins.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Evening.

Fairly extraordinary how many people on here have ordered a P2 blind, with no test drive, and frequently without having even seen one.

Anyway, finally placed my own order, equally blind, not seen one either (although feel I know it inside and out thanks to the forum and YouTube!)

Mine was originally December but I received it mid October. Went for Midnight but do love the look of Thunder. No pp for me and the 19ins wheels are great both to look at and drive with. Having a test drive would have made your decision to buy even easier. 😁

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Mine was originally December but I received it mid October. Went for Midnight but do love the look of Thunder. No pp for me and the 19ins wheels are great both to look at and drive with. Having a test drive would have made your decision to buy even easier. 😁
Thanks Bazza
Flitted between midnight and thunder for a while actually. Would be nice to see one with my own eyes!!

It will be interesting to see what delivery timings do.

·
Super Moderator
677 Posts
Depending where you are @yonder71 there's a fair chance of the nice forumistas would let you have a look around their car :).

·
Registered
145 Posts
Depending where you are @yonder71 there's a fair chance of the nice forumistas would let you have a look around their car :).
Remembering how nervous blind ordering makes you feel, I’d be happy to let @yonder71, or any ‘blind order club’ member, to look over my snowy 😀 I’m near Southampton and Salisbury 👍

Reactions: rgledhill

·
Registered
Stickerless Thunder on 19's
667 Posts
Evening.

Congratulations @yonder71 what colour interior did you go with?
I’m very happy with my car. And best of all so far it hasn’t cost me a penny. I think I’ve been forgotten about 🤫

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Remembering how nervous blind ordering makes you feel, I’d be happy to let @yonder71, or any ‘blind order club’ member, to look over my snowy 😀 I’m near Southampton and Salisbury 👍
Cheers Terran, that’s very generous. Might well take you up on that!

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Congratulations @yonder71 what colour interior did you go with?
I’m very happy with my car. And best of all so far it hasn’t cost me a penny. I think I’ve been forgotten about 🤫
Cheers Dave.
Went for slate on the basis of making the interior a bit lighter, but not much in it to be honest I reckon.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts