Polestar Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

Super Moderator
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

One for the techies, this one. For a while I managed to get the Polestar 2 skin for the Android emulator working fine, then somehow Android Studio ended up all over the place and I had to remove it. Since then, I've not been able to get it to create a virtual device around it as it says there are no system images available. This is very frustrating! Latest stable version (4.1) of Android Studio installed, then added Polestar's XML URL as an update site, ticked Polestar 2, it appeared to download the emulator fine, but impossible to create an AVD.

So... does anyone know of a website where people are discussing playing with the Polestar emulation on the Android Automotive emulator? Alternatively has anyone on here got any experience of this?

Thanks
Richard

Super Moderator
Discussion Starter #3
I was running Android Studio 4.2 Canary 11 (?) and that worked, but after my sweep of installations, I tried again but with Canary 12 and it didn't work. Going back to the stable 4.1 release was in the hope it might help! Time to uninstall everything, clean up the bits left behind, and try again with 4.2 Canary 14 then...

Thanks Steve.

Super Moderator
Discussion Starter #5
Many thanks again!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts