Polestar Forum banner

261 - 267 of 267 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Are you on Android 10 now? Sorry, I am super busy right now with my job....
I am on Android 10 now. Updating is very hit and miss. Out yesterday it updated twice ( I did not touch the app at all) although it didn't update when I got home. Out again today and no updates.

·
Super Moderator
1,019 Posts
Ah, that makes more sense. Unfortunately mine is not updating yet, even while driving.
Do you have the actual app open whilst driving? If not, it's doubtful it will update at all, or at best intermittently.

I would hope that AAOS disables any app that's not actively doing something, so a media player app that isn't actually playing any media? Why should the OS let it run...

Maybe you could get away with it if it's the only media app - so the 'last launched' one for example, but as soon as you switch to Spotify, I'd expect the other one to stop responding.

·
Registered
3,038 Posts
Maybe you could get away with it if it's the only media app - so the 'last launched' one for example, but as soon as you switch to Spotify, I'd expect the other one to stop responding.
I have tested it and there is no question when you open another media app the previous one closes. I've not actually kept running this app while driving because I didn't want to hear all that ice noise :LOL:

·
Registered
48 Posts
I have added a little button on the left (black, nearly invisible on purpose) in the settings that will show gyroscope data. Currently it's once again just a proof of concept, but nice to see that the gyroscope data is accessible.

261 - 267 of 267 Posts