Polestar Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just downloaded the App. Does anybody know which area code to use (requested by App). for UK? To log in for further info.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It doesn't say Connect app. Just top left (table portrait) Polestar 2 then to the right Log in.
Pressing Log in the app says 'Welcome to the Polestar 2 global local test drive. Enter your unique country code below to access app content.' Looks like the app is just for test drives (answering my own question).

I didn't notice anything about test drives in association with the app when getting it from the Play store.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It doesn't say Connect app. Just top left (table portrait) Polestar 2 then to the right Log in.
Pressing Log in the app says 'Welcome to the Polestar 2 global local test drive. Enter your unique country code below to access app content.' Looks like the app is just for test drives (answering my own question).

I didn't notice anything about test drives in association with the app when getting it from the Play store.
My fault the app says Polestar 2 Drive. Idiot.....

·
Registered
89 Posts
There are 3 apps as far as I can tell.

Polestar
Polestar Drive
Polestar Connect

Polestar is just info, links to your account, and you can buy one from here.

Polestar Drive seems to be test drives but I have no idea where you can find the code required.

Polestar Connect is required when to your car is delivered or collected. It controls the car and things like preheating etc..

1 - 6 of 6 Posts