Polestar Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,
Found this forum by chance and thought i would give a thumbs up! (y)(y)

Because of a running leasing contract on my current car I set the wanted delivery date to december.
Didnt think I would end up as a lill kid yelling are we there yet?!?!.
Holy crap that is going to be some rough months!. :eek: Especially now that you see the P2 almost daily on the road here in norway.

Ended up with the Snow P+ myself. There is just something that appeals to me the way Polestar has managed to accentuate the windows & the way the panoramic roof swaps to all black on the P+.

cant wait!

Happy driving all

·
Registered
50 Posts
Congratulations! I got the same SnowWhite but mine is planned for delivery in 5 weeks! I feel the same. I actually just sold my car so i am borrowing at the moment but cant wait :)

·
Registered
78 Posts
Holy crap that is going to be some rough months!. :eek: Especially now that you see the P2 almost daily on the road here in norway.
Welcome to the forum. I can so relate to that! The 14 days from confirmed delivery date to actual delivery was brutal form me. I didn't think I still was capable of that level of exitement. Right now, I'm happy I discovered that our 2 electric scooters fit effortlessly in the car. Charging in some remote area now means 45 minutes of local exploration on scooter also. Looking for 12V charging solutions to really nail this concept.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts