Polestar Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I'm 6'4" (193 cm) and would like any comments from tall owners as to the comfort and room in the driver's seat. BTW - I know I won't fit in the backseat :(
Thanks!

·
Registered
279 Posts
6'2" (and a bit) and I was very comfortable in the driver's seat. Plenty of headroom above for taller too, but the headliner does start to block your vision a bit, may need to lower the seat slightly and then it's less ideal for long legs. I think you'll be fine, but recommend trying it out for yourself.

·
Registered
160 Posts
I’m 6ft 5in. Plenty of head and legroom in the driving position but I’ve had to lower the seat to facilitate entry without catching my head on the way in, You will find vision compromised by the rear view mirror housing which is, like many modern cars, large.

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
Depending on your build, you may need more legroom vs more headroom. In my family we are all legs and so even over 6 foot, headroom is rarely an issue. I'm the shortest at 6'2", and Volvo seats have always been the best.

·
Registered
94 Posts
I’m 6ft 5in. Plenty of head and legroom in the driving position but I’ve had to lower the seat to facilitate entry without catching my head on the way in, You will find vision compromised by the rear view mirror housing which is, like many modern cars, large.
Would it be possible to set a memory profile (1) for lowering the seat when you get in and then raising it again (2) for your preferred driving position? I suspect it would be something I would need to do if it can be done.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Would it be possible to set a memory profile (1) for lowering the seat when you get in and then raising it again (2) for your preferred driving position? I suspect it would be something I would need to do if it can be done.
It would, good thought. I’m happy driving with the seat a little lower though, too high and the rear view mirror etc block my vision too much.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts