·
Registered
162 Posts

·
Super Moderator
Polestar 2, Midnight (blue), charcoal interior, non-PP
2,438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #82 ·
Yep, they can be absolutely fine if people are sensible and I have no doubt whatsoever it will be an enjoyable and relaxing few hours. Pics will follow that afternoon, once I've blanked out people's reg plates (easier to just do it than ask everyone individually and note down who would prefer it!).

·
Super Moderator
2,438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #83 ·
Looks like the weather might be a bit cold for me to sit in my black Polestar sweatshirt so look for a bright yellow jacket instead (or just call me) 🙂

·
Super Moderator
2,438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #86 ·
Exactly the same here - looking sparkly clean at 5pm, ready for hail and steady rain from 7:30pm 🤬🤬😡 I'll see what it's like in the morning. Given the temperature's set to drop to -1C overnight, I suspect I won't be bothered to clean it again before heading to the cafe!

·
Registered
2021 Polestar 2
547 Posts
Well can I just say a formal thank you to @rgledhill for organising today. It’s clear that the predominant membership choices today were Thunder and Void. Thank heavens for @rgledhill ’s Midnight and @stevelup’s Magnesium (I think).

Some good banter about our journeys in purchasing and owning this car to date. A few things learned by a few owners too. As expected a good and sensible bunch.

It was also good to see a Polestar mystery guest today and his wife. You were and will continue to be very much welcome at these gatherings moving forward. Good to hear your openness about the PS journey and I know there will be more good things to come from this company moving forward.

All in all a lovely few hours this morning in the sun and a particularly stunning part of Warwickshire.

Can’t wait for the next meet.

·
Registered
Polestar 2 Void Charcoal Non PP
117 Posts
Thanks for organising the meet up and great to see everyone today (y)

Here are some photos

The car of the day in my opinion - The perfect colour and love the Performance Pack !!!

Excellent photos and an impressive turnout for an inaugural meeting.

Thanks to Richard and all who made the meeting such fun and a great success.👏

Fantastic to meet such likeminded people 👌

Photos to follow shortly 📸

·
Super Moderator
2,438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #97 · (Edited)
Had a great time today, thanks to Lighthorne Pavilion Cafe for the tasty food and drinks and the British weather for pulling a blinder!

Great photos, far better than my attempts so I won't bother :)

Many thanks to everyone for coming along, being COVID-safe and considerate to others and the cafe owners from this perspective. Thoroughly nice and knowledgeable bunch of people. I can't believe I was there from 10 and ended up leaving about 2:15 but could happily have stayed later! Sign of good company.

Did you airbrush the dead flies from @stevelup 's white car? ;)

·
Registered
147 Posts
Wow! Perfect weather!

Reactions: rgledhill

·
Registered
2,043 Posts
8 cars.... Will have to report you to the Covid brigade 😂

Glade you all had a good time.

Reactions: ProfessorCook
81 - 100 of 143 Posts