Polestar Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone - I think I have looked at every Polestar 2 review now but have only briefly seen one in Coventry about a week ago. I have a great offer on the table to buy one through my company but it expires on 27th March... this week! I want to go with it but just nervous of saying yes without actually seeing one. Test drives not available and 'spaces' are closed so if anyone has one and I can meet you somewhere for me to have a look that would be great.Thanks in advance

·
Registered
Stickerless Thunder on 19's
1,951 Posts
Hi everyone - I think I have looked at every Polestar 2 review now but have only briefly seen one in Coventry about a week ago. I have a great offer on the table to buy one through my company but it expires on 27th March... this week! I want to go with it but just nervous of saying yes without actually seeing one. Test drives not available and 'spaces' are closed so if anyone has one and I can meet you somewhere for me to have a look that would be great.Thanks in advance
I work in Wolverhampton Mon-Fri if that helps

·
Super Moderator
Polestar 2, Midnight (blue), charcoal interior, non-PP
3,059 Posts
I'm just south of Warwick - are you able to come over one lunchtime at about 1pm? I can do any day this week except Friday.

Alternatively I can do Wednesday evening after about 8pm but it will obviously be dark by then?

·
Registered
250 Posts
And I am in Stratford upon avon. I can do anytime (bloody lockdown!). I have a magnesium non PP 19" with Charcoal interior if that helps.

·
Super Moderator
3,059 Posts
Sorted now, we'll meet on Wednesday :).

·
Super Moderator
3,059 Posts
If anyone's bored on Wednesday lunchtime, we'll be having a socially distanced cuppa at Gilks' Cafe in Kineton at 1pm :).

(Socially distanced, max 2 people to meet together at a time please so as not to contravene Covid regulations or put Gilks' Cafe in an awkward position. Thank you)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks to rgledhill for meeting up on Wednesday. We were so impressed I put our order in yesterday for a Void Black with 20” wheels non-PP. I am looking forward to joining the P*2 owners club!

PS Gills cafe in Kineton is a great spot with very tasty burgers and cakes

·
Super Moderator
3,059 Posts
Great to meet you both and I'm very pleased the car passed muster!

Gilks' Café is indeed great. Lovely family and really good quality food. Roasts are amazing!

Anyway welcome aboard 🙂 Now it's just the waiting game...

Reactions: Mick
1 - 12 of 12 Posts