Polestar Forum banner

Anyone in the Midlands with a Polestar 2 that I could view?

1K views 11 replies 5 participants last post by  rgledhill 
#1 ·
Hi everyone - I think I have looked at every Polestar 2 review now but have only briefly seen one in Coventry about a week ago. I have a great offer on the table to buy one through my company but it expires on 27th March... this week! I want to go with it but just nervous of saying yes without actually seeing one. Test drives not available and 'spaces' are closed so if anyone has one and I can meet you somewhere for me to have a look that would be great.Thanks in advance

#3 · (Edited)
I'm just south of Warwick - are you able to come over one lunchtime at about 1pm? I can do any day this week except Friday.

Alternatively I can do Wednesday evening after about 8pm but it will obviously be dark by then?

#10 · (Edited)
If anyone's bored on Wednesday lunchtime, we'll be having a socially distanced cuppa at Gilks' Cafe in Kineton at 1pm :).

(Socially distanced, max 2 people to meet together at a time please so as not to contravene Covid regulations or put Gilks' Cafe in an awkward position. Thank you)

#12 ·
Great to meet you both and I'm very pleased the car passed muster!

Gilks' Café is indeed great. Lovely family and really good quality food. Roasts are amazing!

Anyway welcome aboard 🙂 Now it's just the waiting game...

Reactions: Mick
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.