Polestar Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It’s a fairly minor point that I can live with since the car sits outside my front door most of the time but the app now only shows ‘Battery status unavailable’. The door locking and climate still appear to work OK. I have checked all the Polestar Connect privacy settings and they are all enabled. Anyone have a fix for this? Also I thought the latest version was supposed to show the range in miles not km for the UK. Perhaps there is a link?

·
Super Moderator
Polestar 2, Midnight (blue), charcoal interior, non-PP
2,878 Posts
Unfortunately, the various bits of information on the screen drift in and out in terms of being available, it seems. Restarting your phone sometimes magically makes things come back, sometimes not. My range keeps switching between miles and km with no obvious consistency.

Ah well, the app is in beta, I guess!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
OK, thanks. It was working when I first installed it but no idea what changed. Have tried restarting the phone but no joy. It’s certainly a voyage of discovery owning this car…..

·
Registered
470 Posts
What is the font size setting on you phone?

Reactions: rgledhill

·
Registered
293 Posts
I recently had the battery charge not available, and also another time when the battery charge was the value it was when I put it on charge. Interestingly the correct charge appeared shortly after the charge time clock switched the charge off.

·
Super Moderator
2,878 Posts
I've been getting repeated time out errors and general failures to update a lot over the last week. Pity as before then it had actually become pretty solid...

·
Registered
136 Posts
I am finding that my charging status doesn't change as the car is charged and tends to remain at the level it was when plugged in - even though the car is charging and shows the correct status in the main display. Sometimes closing the app and restarting helps but not always.. Bit rubbish really as the only time I need to know the status is when I have plugged in at a charger and gone away for a while.

·
Registered
470 Posts
I am finding that my charging status doesn't change as the car is charged and tends to remain at the level it was when plugged in - even though the car is charging and shows the correct status in the main display. Sometimes closing the app and restarting helps but not always.. Bit rubbish really as the only time I need to know the status is when I have plugged in at a charger and gone away for a while.
Same here.

·
Super Moderator
2,878 Posts
Mine does update just fine while charging, if at all. Much of the time things just time out...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts