Polestar Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
Polestar 2, Snow, non-PP, Tow bar
312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today I decided to download a few apps to my car. NPR, Magic Radio and TuneinRadio app. I don't know if this is by design or a genuine bug, so putting it out there to the community to comment on. When I load TuneIn Radio app and select some media to play then go back to the home screen and look at the bottom right tile where all my downloaded apps are kept, the app titles are all gone. I can see the icons but the name / title of each app is blank. To get them back I have to stop the currently playing media in TuneIn Radio then go back to home and I see all the app titles. I assume this would apply to whatever media app I might be using, Eg playing a podcast via the NPR app, but haven't tested it.

Nov 1 update installed.

The other mighty annoying thing in TuneinRadio is the lack of search.

·
Registered
2021 2
2,586 Posts
Today I decided to download a few apps to my car. NPR, Magic Radio and TuneinRadio app. I don't know if this is by design or a genuine bug, so putting it out there to the community to comment on. When I load TuneIn Radio app and select some media to play then go back to the home screen and look at the bottom right tile where all my downloaded apps are kept, the app titles are all gone. I can see the icons but the name / title of each app is blank. To get them back I have to stop the currently playing media in TuneIn Radio then go back to home and I see all the app titles. I assume this would apply to whatever media app I might be using, Eg playing a podcast via the NPR app, but haven't tested it.

Nov 1 update installed.

The other mighty annoying thing in TuneinRadio is the lack of search.
Are you talking about the home screen accessed by the bar at the bottom or the 4 tile view accessed by the 4 box icon at the top?

In the 4 tile view, you can see something like what you talk about to switch between apps by swiping in the tile. But that depends on which 'home screen' you're on

·
Registered
Polestar 2, Snow, non-PP, Tow bar
312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Are you talking about the home screen accessed by the bar at the bottom or the 4 tile view accessed by the 4 box icon at the top?

In the 4 tile view, you can see something like what you talk about to switch between apps by swiping in the tile. But that depends on which 'home screen' you're on
Good point. Home via line at bottom of screen causes app titles to disappear but hitting the four squares on the top nav allows me to see all the apps with titles.

·
Super Moderator
1,396 Posts
Home via line at bottom of screen does not show app icons with titles, but 4 mini views of the lat running app in each quadrant.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts