Polestar Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have had my car a bit over a week now and love it. This is my first EV, no issues so far and still learning things. One thing I remember seeing on the website was how the car would “wake up” on your approach. The tail lights would do their thing, the door lighting would come on and the seats would adjust to the driver. My car does all this but only when I actually touch the door handle, not as I approach. Tried it with all 3 keys, same thing. Am I doing something wrong or I don’t have something set right? Will this only happen when phone as key is ready? Thoughts?

·
Registered
2021 2
2,566 Posts
Have had my car a bit over a week now and love it. This is my first EV, no issues so far and still learning things. One thing I remember seeing on the website was how the car would “wake up” on your approach. The tail lights would do their thing, the door lighting would come on and the seats would adjust to the driver. My car does all this but only when I actually touch the door handle, not as I approach. Tried it with all 3 keys, same thing. Am I doing something wrong or I don’t have something set right? Will this only happen when phone as key is ready? Thoughts?
welcome!!

I think this is a phone as a key thing. If you use the unlock button on the (entirely fugly) key it’ll do the light dance for you. But without that the car doesn’t know to unlock and dance until you touch the handle.

·
Premium Member
3,429 Posts
Have had my car a bit over a week now and love it.
Forum etiquette dictates that you must post a picture or it didn't really happen.

Also, please vote here:

·
Registered
17 Posts
Nice. Cars look better without front license plate anyway, don’t they

I would have had snow if it would have been possible with the nappa/barley combination.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Owww, I can see that now. Nice !
done is done, and the ‘London’ config is nice also, but I can’t help but wonder if this combination wasn’t available back in April when I ordered in NL/EU.
Anybody know ?

·
Registered
182 Posts
Owww, I can see that now. Nice !
done is done, and the ‘London’ config is nice also, but I can’t help but wonder if this combination wasn’t available back in April when I ordered in NL/EU.
Anybody know ?
Not sure if there were any geographical option constraints (I don't think so) but I locked in my order in 29 May 2020.

·
Super Moderator
Polestar 2, Midnight (blue), charcoal interior, non-PP
2,867 Posts
We don't even have those names attached to configurations, despite being in the countries where they're located (i.e. we don't get a "London" config in the UK, you select the items individually)!

·
Super Moderator
Polestar 2, Midnight (blue), charcoal interior, non-PP
2,867 Posts
Exactly :) There's no such thing as a "London" edition in the UK configurator!

·
Super Moderator
1,354 Posts
None of those configurations were actually configurable in the first place. They all included trim features we were unable to choose...!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts