Polestar Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

Are the door panels on the front driver and passenger side magnetic? I have to place a magnetic number on both sides of my car while driving to my office. It is only for the last bit of my commute (have to drive onto an airport tarmac) so I can put them on while waiting at the security gate and remove them when leaving thankfully.

A rooftop single light is also needed. I figure I could have it in between the windshield and the panoramic roof.

I've just submitted my credit application and if either of these won't work that unfortunately pretty much kills my purchase of this car :(

Thanks!

·
Registered
2,850 Posts
Hi,

Are the door panels on the front driver and passenger side magnetic? I have to place a magnetic number on both sides of my car while driving to my office. It is only for the last bit of my commute (have to drive onto an airport tarmac) so I can put them on while waiting at the security gate and remove them when leaving thankfully.

A rooftop single light is also needed. I figure I could have it in between the windshield and the panoramic roof.

I've just submitted my credit application and if either of these won't work that unfortunately pretty much kills my purchase of this car :(

Thanks!
Don the pteranodon says(y)

White Automotive lighting Hood Car Automotive tail & brake light

·
Registered
22’ Moon Pilot,Performance slick roof. ETA 12/21
22 Posts
Watch that you don’t damage the paint with magnetic signs:confused:

·
Registered
996 Posts
Maybe some PPF or at least ceramic on the doors would help.

·
Registered
464 Posts
Might want to use something a tad more weather-resistant than paper so it doesn't degrade in the rain, etc... Perhaps wax paper or plastic wrap?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I was planning to, at the very least, wipe down the area before applying and after removing with a microfiber cloth so no dirt or anything that could scratch.

I wish I could attach to the windows so it would be a non-issue but apparently "planes are hard to see" and any obstructions make it that much more difficult ha

1 - 10 of 10 Posts