Polestar Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Super Moderator
657 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,

There a couple of us now who are moderators (myself and @Administrator, obviously). As my "Alerts" section fills up pretty fast from thread updates, the best way to raise something with us is to report the thread or post for moderation, as this then appears in a separate Moderator's menu.

Note this can be for good things as well as bad! :) If you would like a post making sticky for instance, it's better to report the post than to mention one of us in the thread as we may not pick it up.

Alternatively of course you are welcome to send us a direct message at any time.

Thanks!
Richard

·
Super Moderator
657 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bit hairier than that! ;)

Reactions: toscal353

·
Registered
575 Posts
@rgledhill Is there any reason why some surveys cannot be set to allow the voting to be viewed without entering you own vote first? There have been a couple appear recently which would be interesting to look at even though i am not in a position to vote.
Ta!

·
Super Moderator
657 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
You should be able to click "View results" to the lower right of the survey - the recent one about "North America - I got my car!" has this option for me, anyway:

Is it not there for you?

·
Premium Member
1,027 Posts
I was careful setting up the survey and was glad to see this option and also a checkbox allowing people to change their vote later.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts