Polestar Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
P2 PPP
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi folks!

We're considering selling ours as we've both moved to fully remote work now; the car has been sitting on the driveway for nearly a month now.

Thought I'd post on here to see if there were folks in AU considering purchasing a slightly used one (with the Pixel LED's + rear kick sensor!), before throwing it up on carsales or talking to the local Volvo / Polestar guys.

Edit; Magnesium, All three packs, slate interior.

Wheel Car Tire Vehicle Land vehicle

·
Registered
MY23 Snow LRDM Pilot Plus
90 Posts
Magnesium is a very versatile colour where it can look white or grey depending on the external light.
I was sure I read it in the ad, then re-read several times only to find it in the title! But yeah, I have photo's of the test drive car indoors and outdoors and you would swear they are different colours!

·
Registered
P2 PPP
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
We paid just a smidge over $96k and don’t want to lose too much / not looking to turn a profit here at all - happy to entertain offers. We do love this car and just putting feelers out to see if there are any interested folk, as it’s a shame with it not being driven.

Yup - it’s Magnesium, Pilot / Plus / Performance, slate interior with black ash deco.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Prefer the charcoal over slate personally, but otherwise an absolutely perfect spec. I have serious Magnesium regret.

Edit: To be clear, regret for NOT choosing Magnesium!

·
Registered
MY23 Snow LRDM Pilot Plus
90 Posts
If this was Snow White, I coulda convinced the missus I reckon! Interstate logistics are a nightmare tho :cautious:

It will be interesting to see how this one goes, as there are several SRSM with 6,000k on Carsales for ~$80K .... but coming into inflation land might have some impact however I think the demand on EV's might outweigh it. GLWS (y)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts