Polestar Forum banner
161 - 178 of 178 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Just now and it's working again!

I ignored the message that popped up when I first connected the USB drive warning that it wasn't readable, opened Audiowagon and it worked. Had forgotten how much better it sounds.
This is great news. Just updated to 2.2 and have along drive tomorrow. Will be nice to have AudioWagon back.

·
Registered
6 Posts
first of all, great job Moleman! We need more brilliant people like yourself :D
I do have a question tho, probably asked before by someone but I can’t find an answer on this forum.
is there a possibility to copy music files to the onboard diskdrive/memory as there is storage space dedicated to music files?
If not, it would be a great feature to be able to copy files via WiFi or usb.
thx in advance and keep up the good work!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #176 ·
is there a possibility to copy music files to the onboard diskdrive/memory as there is storage space dedicated to music files?
That is possible, I implemented a draft version of this behaviour while USB was blocked so I could still listen to music 😅. I did not release it because it still had lots of bugs, you needed to set up your own server etc. was not that easy to use. And now that USB is re-enabled I don't really see the need to have such a feature.

·
Registered
6 Posts
And now that USB is re-enabled I don't really see the need to have such a feature.
I don’t like the usb stick poking out ready to be bumped and break into two pieces :LOL:

thought it would be possible for audiowagon to chose between usb stick or local storage, but it’s not that easy it seems.

161 - 178 of 178 Posts