Polestar Forum banner
3681 - 3700 of 3725 Posts

·
Registered
MY23 LRSM Midnight with Pilot Lite, Plush and 20.5" Wheels on order, delivering in August
17 Posts
I wonder if that's because a ship has just arrived

FFS - my delivery date just pushed back out to November 22 :mad:
I was hoping that would be the case but I haven't received an email saying the car is in the country and my estimated delivery date has now been pushed back from August to September :cautious:

Checking the Order2delivery it shows estimatedDeliveryDate has been pushed back from 5th August to 23rd August

·
Registered
Ordered: MY22 P2 SRSM Thunder w/Pilot Lite & Plus
31 Posts
...strip for parts.
I was (half) joking to a friend when I said it would provide an excellent spare battery pack. We already carry around ones for our devices, why not have one for our EVs. Okay, so you'd have to figure out a way to bring it with you if you were going on a long trip lol

·
Registered
682 Posts
I was (half) joking to a friend when I said it would provide an excellent spare battery pack. We already carry around ones for our devices, why not have one for our EVs. Okay, so you'd have to figure out a way to bring it with you if you were going on a long trip lol
Well if you strip the battery pack it would weigh around a ton. You could totally tow that along with you on the back but then you will lose all the range with towing a ton on the back. :D

·
Registered
MY22 Void SRSM Pilot/Plus/Leather
1,125 Posts
I was hoping that would be the case but I haven't received an email saying the car is in the country and my estimated delivery date has now been pushed back from August to September :cautious:
Keep an eye on CEVA with your VIN, you will probably see it move from Port Kembla to Erskine Park before you get any email. I know I never got an email saying my car was in the country.

How much for just the lights?! ;)

Looks like Performance Pack too .... Stat write-off - will be going to wreckers wont it?
NGL I kind of want the wheels

·
Registered
682 Posts
I didn't even notice the black fin. I thought was was with all the performance pack cars.

So who has access to a large front yard and whose neighbours won't mind seeing a broken car sitting out the front and who is handy enough to start stripping parts of the car? :LOL:

·
Registered
MY23 LRSM Midnight with Pilot Lite, Plush and 20.5" Wheels on order, delivering in August
17 Posts
Keep an eye on CEVA with your VIN, you will probably see it move from Port Kembla to Erskine Park before you get any email. I know I never got an email saying my car was in the country.
Thanks for the tip 🙏
CEVA shows it was transported from Port Kembla to Erskine Park yesterday so hopefully the delay to the estimate delivery date is incorrect 🤞

·
Registered
31 Posts
So who has access to a large front yard and whose neighbours won't mind seeing a broken car sitting out the front and who is handy enough to start stripping parts of the car? :LOL:
Actually I do know someone who already has several ICE cars in his yard, is a former Volvo master mechanic and has many stripped parts as spares (and he happens to also have ordered a Polestar 2). I'll pitch the idea to him lol. He probably won't be able to get it past his 'financial controller' though :ROFLMAO:

·
Registered
682 Posts
Actually I do know someone who already has several ICE cars in his yard, is a former Volvo master mechanic and has many stripped parts as spares (and he happens to also have ordered a Polestar 2). I'll pitch the idea to him lol. He probably won't be able to get it past his 'financial controller' though :ROFLMAO:
I’ll chip in $50. :)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Just got my VIN and car is ready to be shipped emails for my SRSM order I made in May. I ordered back then hoping that by the time I have to cough up some real money there would have been news around the service network in Australia, a deal with the Volo franchises etc. Has there been any word?

·
Registered
MY23 LRDM Thunder (Pilot, Plus and Performance))
12 Posts
Just got my VIN and car is ready to be shipped emails for my SRSM order I made in May. I ordered back then hoping that by the time I have to cough up some real money there would have been news around the service network in Australia, a deal with the Volo franchises etc. Has there been any word?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Not sure about ongoing service beyond delivery
Cheers. I was aware that they were used for initial delivery, and in the interim being used for warranty & defect inquires based on a number of posts here, but longer term with the volume coming to our shores it can't be scalable surely.

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
Cheers. I was aware that they were used for initial delivery, and in the interim being used for warranty & defect inquires based on a number of posts here, but longer term with the volume coming to our shores it can't be scalable surely.
I think they’re working something out at the permanent spaces they are setting up. I haven’t looked closer at the others, as their listings weren’t as comprehensive, but the location for the Sydney space has a full workshop with 4 hoists already installed

·
Registered
1,125 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts

·
Registered
MY23 Snow LRDM Pilot Plus
90 Posts
Are there other ships transporting cars aside from the Morning Crystal and Viking Passama that goulash has been tracking?

Since goulash ordered on the 6th May, and is potentially on one of those arriving/unloading now then its ~2 weeks back to China, then load then another ~2 weeks back to Oz (at least 28 days), then those that were forced to re-order on the 30th May (24 days later) would appear NOT to have been prioritised. Am I missing something??

3681 - 3700 of 3725 Posts