Polestar Forum banner
3701 - 3720 of 3725 Posts

·
Registered
MY22 Void SRSM Pilot/Plus/Leather
1,125 Posts
Are there other ships transporting cars aside from the Morning Crystal and Viking Passama that goulash has been tracking?
We don't really have any visibility to what's on the ships, but the next candidates are Paglia, Paganella, and Morning Cherry departing in August, then Morning Crystal and Don Juan departing in September.

·
Registered
MY23 Snow LRDM Pilot Plus
90 Posts
Didn’t get the email about them building my car though
That's usually a day or two later. Stay Tuned.

We don't really have any visibility to what's on the ships, but the next candidates are Paglia, Paganella, and Morning Cherry departing in August, then Morning Crystal and Don Juan departing in September.
Ok cool - thanks (y)

·
Registered
Magnesium/Nappa/LRDM/Full Monty - Delivery Late November 2022
170 Posts
Huzzah. I finally has a VIN and a pro forma invoice. Never before have I been so happy to see a VIN. Didn’t get the email about them building my car though. But that’s fine as long as they deliver the car.
Congratulations that's bloody good news ... here's hoping the build and shipping go smoothly for you ... you've been waiting LONG time!

·
Registered
170 Posts
I have a one month subscription to the satellite tracking service ... happy to post updates on these three up until it expires (which I think is the 28th August) ... let me know.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Flying down to MEL soon, so organised a hire of one while I'm waiting on my delivery. Kind of a final test drive before I have to put money where my mouth is.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Have you received the "Refund" email yet?
Nope, not yet ... last email I received was the "set sail" email back on the 26th July ... it might be because I've completed all of the sections on the Order page (except for the pick-up slot which is greyed out) ¯\(ツ)

·
Registered
170 Posts
Thought I would update the timeline I was posting as an FYI for others that might be ordering.

So the timeline (so far) has been ...

6th May : test drive & order placed
20th May ; order confirmed with expected delivery date = "late November"
6th June (-ish) : expected delivery date changes to "October"
3rd July : VIN number allocated and delivery date still is "October"
5th July: "We've started building your car" email - delivery date is still "October"
7th July: "Your Polestar 2 has rolled off the production line" email - delivery date is still "October"
25th July: "Log in to finalise your Polestar 2 order" email - delivery date is now "September"
26th July: "Your Polestar 2 just set sail" email - delivery date is still "September"
27th July: MORNING CRYSTAL (car-carrier) leaves Shanghai
3rd August: MORNING CRYSTAL passes Papua New Guinea
8th August: MORNING CRYSTAL berths at Brisbane
10th August: MORNING CRYSTAL berths at Port Kembla
11th August: CEVA transport car to Autonexus (Erskine Park NSW)

I believe from other members that it takes 2-weeks from when the vehicle arrives at Port Kembla for it to be ready for pick-up, so the "September" date that is displayed on the Order detail page seems to be about right.

The "prep. delivery date" on the invoice still says "Late November 2022" so I suspect the finance system is not synchronised with SFDC, and teh "order2delivery" JSON has an "estimatedDeliveryDate" of 01-09-2022 (it's moved around a couple of times) but still no value for the "customerEarliestPossibleHandoverDate" property.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Thought I would update the timeline I was posting as an FYI for others that might be ordering.

5th July: "We've started building your car" email - delivery date is still "October"
7th July: "Your Polestar 2 has rolled off the production line" email - delivery date is still "October"
25th July: "Log in to finalise your Polestar 2 order" email - delivery date is now "September"
26th July: "Your Polestar 2 just set sail" email - delivery date is still "September"

I believe from other members that it takes 2-weeks from when the vehicle arrives at Port Kembla for it to be ready for pick-up, so the "September" date that is displayed on the Order detail page seems to be about right.

The "prep. delivery date" on the invoice still says "Late November 2022" so I suspect the finance system is not synchronised with SFDC, and teh "order2delivery" JSON has an "estimatedDeliveryDate" of 01-09-2022 (it's moved around a couple of times) but still no value for the "customerEarliestPossibleHandoverDate" property.
Thanks for the updated timeline. I ordered on the 10th of May, but only got built on the 4th of August, so about a month behind you, with the JSON estimated delivery of 25-10

·
Registered
Ordered: MY22 P2 SRSM Thunder w/Pilot Lite & Plus
31 Posts

Thanks, it'll be useful to compare against. Mine's still at the "rolled off the production line" email step. So theoretically I should get a "set sail" email in a couple of weeks.
Thanks for the updated timeline. I ordered on the 10th of May, but only got built on the 4th of August, so about a month behind you, with the JSON estimated delivery of 25-10
Yep, I have the same build and JSON estimated delivery date. Probably ours are slated to be on the same carrier ship.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Thanks, it'll be useful to compare against. Mine's still at the "rolled off the production line" email step. So theoretically I should get a "set sail" email in a couple of weeks.

Yep, I have the same build and JSON estimated delivery date. Probably ours are slated to be on the same carrier ship.
If both your cars are built then I'd hope that they are on the PAGLIA and therefore hit Port Kembla around September 3rd - which should give a delivery mid/late September :)

·
Registered
170 Posts
Where's the Paglia now?
Moored (not birthed) in South Korea according to Vesselfinder, so she'll have to leave soon to get to Shanghai and be loaded to depart on teh 14th of August.

The telemetry is from 2 days ago, but seems up-to-date (check on a couple of other AIS trackers) ¯\(ツ)

Ecoregion World Map Rectangle Atlas

·
Registered
Ordered: MY22 P2 SRSM Thunder w/Pilot Lite & Plus
31 Posts
If both your cars are built then I'd hope that they are on the PAGLIA and therefore hit Port Kembla around September 3rd - which should give a delivery mid/late September :)

Mate, don't get my hopes up lol. I think much will depend on whether they have enough AU deliveries to make that delivery slot booking worthwhile. I guess there's still the Paganella and Morning Cherry that could still achieve a late Sep/early Oct handover. Nothing is certain until we see the next updates though.

3701 - 3720 of 3725 Posts