Polestar Forum banner
4201 - 4220 of 4299 Posts

·
Registered
341 Posts
Who knows. For the MY22 models some people had to shave a bit from the camera body to fit properly. We might have to do the same for the MY23 models or if someone lets Fitcamx know then they can update their camera body. But I will let someone else be the guineapig.
Fitted easy as and was literally a 5 minute install. Getting it plugged in I found not quite as easy as the install video, not hard, just needed more dexterous fingers than mine!

·
Registered
MY23 P2 SRSM Thunder w/Pilot Lite & Plus
70 Posts
This is really odd. I am doing the handover tomorrow and for some reason the Sales Contract section on my order page says not started. Umm, not sure what has happened here.

EDIT: and I still don't have a registration number and it doesn't show up on my Service NSW account either. I think someone has dropped a ball somewhere and forgotten that Service NSW is going to be closed tomorrow.
Yes, my Sales Contract section also showed not started so I immediately generated the contract again and re-signed it,just in case it influenced anything already in train.

Turns out it didn't because the handover team called me today to arrange a timeslot. They said that everything was already in place to progress towards handover, and only the payment thru Polestar Finance needed to be triggered by them (and obviously completing the registration of the car also). So I'm booked in for Oct 3 at Alexandria.

Once I got the email confirmation of the handover booking, I noticed the order page updated with additional details. Of note were the JSON values registrationDeadline:, paymentDueDate: and salesContractDeadline: which were all set to the same date (exactly a week before the handover date).

Not sure what those values show for you, but it probably doesn't matter as it sounds like you are going to find out tomorrow when you show up for handover. Hopefully all is sorted and no ball has been dropped. By the way, did you receive any registration papers to electronically sign?

·
Registered
844 Posts
By the way, did you receive any registration papers to electronically sign?
Yup. Tim from the Sydney space sent me the form pre-filled rego form. Some details you might have to add on the form. For some strange reason my Mac wouldn't let me edit the form and so I just downloaded a new one from the Service NSW site and filled it with the details from his form and then signed sealed and sent it back to him.

I emailed Tim earlier today and asked him if anything was missing and he said he double checked and it was all good for tomorrow. So not sure what that sales contract not started status means.

And I now have a rego as well on the Serice NSW app. Woohoo. Super excited. Not sure I will be able to sleep tonight. And I also have to remember about double demerits in NSW. Don't want to start the new car era with a fine. :)

EDIT: Also congrats on you finally getting a date. And that too a long weekend day.

·
Registered
MY23 P2 SRSM Thunder w/Pilot Lite & Plus
70 Posts
Yup. Tim from the Sydney space sent me the form pre-filled rego form. Some details you might have to add on the form. For some strange reason my Mac wouldn't let me edit the form and so I just downloaded a new one from the Service NSW site and filled it with the details from his form and then signed sealed and sent it back to him.

I emailed Tim earlier today and asked him if anything was missing and he said he double checked and it was all good for tomorrow. So not sure what that sales contract not started status means.

And I now have a rego as well on the Serice NSW app. Woohoo. Super excited. Not sure I will be able to sleep tonight. And I also have to remember about double demerits in NSW. Don't want to start the new car era with a fine. :)

EDIT: Also congrats on you finally getting a date. And that too a long weekend day.
Actually I got over excited and typed the wrong date in the post. My bad! TUE Oct 4 is the handover.

Glad to hear that all your concerns are gone, and eveything is looking good for tomorrow. I don't think I would be able to sleep either haha

·
Registered
MY23 SMSR Midnight Pilot lite Plus
12 Posts
Actually I got over excited and typed the wrong date in the post. My bad! TUE Oct 4 is the handover.

Glad to hear that all your concerns are gone, and eveything is looking good for tomorrow. I don't think I would be able to sleep either haha
My car is in the same batch... still waiting for the call to arrange the handover at Alexandria. It's exiting to see others' success - I can't be far off!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Awesome, everyone in the same batch as me is starting to get info - transport or handover dates! I'll ask CS so I can look at my detailing / tinting booking...

I can see that your vehicle is yet to be transported to Queensland which would imply it could be end of October at the earliest for all pre-handover checks to be completed as well. My recommendation would be to wait for the handover team to be in contact with you as they normally give you 2-3 weeks notice, to book in for your PPF.
/cries in QLD

·
Registered
28 Posts
In that same email though I asked about slimline personalised plate mounting

Regarding the plates, we are unable to mount personalised plates prior to the handover and ask customers to complete this once they have taken ownership of the vehicle. If you are able to could you please send through the slimline measurements so I can look into if they will match the indents made for standard plates?
@sarcastyx I noticed on your delivery you got slimline plates (congrats btw - super jealous, ordered the same colour, non-Plus, 19"s ) - did you need to do anything special?

·
Registered
844 Posts
In that same email though I asked about slimline personalised plate mounting

@sarcastyx I noticed on your delivery you got slimline plates (congrats btw - super jealous, ordered the same colour, non-Plus, 19"s ) - did you need to do anything special?
Nope. Here in NSW they seem to be handing those plates by default. We either get this or we get the horrible yellow plates. I know in QLD you don't get the slimline plates by default so you might have to get that after getting the car. And at this point I would not delay the handover over the style of the plates. Take the car and then deal with the plates at your own pace.

·
Registered
Order: SRSM Mag Pilot Lite Towbar Fluffy Dice
42 Posts
Nope. Here in NSW they seem to be handing those plates by default. We either get this or we get the horrible yellow plates. I know in QLD you don't get the slimline plates by default so you might have to get that after getting the car. And at this point I would not delay the handover over the style of the plates. Take the car and then deal with the plates at your own pace.
That is my plan.
I don't want to complicate it or add more delay. Fortunately the Qld slimline plates are not too expensive.

·
Registered
MY23 I LRDM I Thunder I Performance I Plus I Pilot I Charcoal I Australia
59 Posts
I have a CEVA booking now .... delivery to Altona still a week away, and presumably another week before handover
Me too. 30/9 in Altona. Simon says delivery two weeks after. So mid-October ...

·
Registered
19 Posts
Hopefully ASAP, but let me know if you get any updates for yours. I suspect they'll depart together based on the timeline so far :)
Thinking they are already on the water and nearly here, I just had an update to my proforma invoice of 30Sep delivery date and the delivery date in my app changed yesterday to October. Delivery date from JSON data says 14Oct too... 🤔

·
Registered
MY22 Void SRSM Pilot/Plus/Leather
1,262 Posts
Thinking they are already on the water and nearly here, I just had an update to my proforma invoice of 30Sep delivery date and the delivery date in my app changed yesterday to October. Delivery date from JSON data says 14Oct too... 🤔
based on your info I don’t think they are on water, I expect you’ll receive the “your polestar has set sail” email early next week, and it will probably be on Turandot (but it might be on Paglia, it’s going to be almost impossible to conclusively rule it out)

·
Registered
19 Posts
based on your info I don’t think they are on water, I expect you’ll receive the “your polestar has set sail” email early next week, and it will probably be on Turandot (but it might be on Paglia, it’s going to be almost impossible to conclusively rule it out)
It's an unknown quantity as we are some of the few that don't receive any email updates about the vehicles "journey", ie. no email about, VIN, vehicle starting to build, vehicle complete etc, so I'm pretty sure there will be no setting sail email either.. Apparently it's a glitch in the system..

4201 - 4220 of 4299 Posts