4441 - 4460 of 4547 Posts

·
Registered
MY23 SRSM Magnesium Plus/Pilot Lite
23 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Waiting for CEVA to transport your car is agonisingly painful. Its estimated delivery date is 31/10 and its still yet to be moved!
Checked this morning. I believe the cars are in transit to Altona now. Hopefully will arrive by Monday morning. Probably will follow up with the delivery team later that day and see if they can fast track.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Checked this morning. I believe the cars are in transit to Altona now. Hopefully will arrive by Monday morning. Probably will follow up with the delivery team later that day and see if they can fast track.
Did you find that out through your CEVA portal or through Polestar themselves? Mine is still showing as yet to be moved.

·
Registered
MY23 LRDM in Midnight with Plus. Pilot Lite and Zinc Nappa leather
3 Posts
Punching my Polestar 2 VIN in at Vehicle Transport Tracking | Vehicle Transport Interstate » Ceva Car Carrying says it arrived at Erskine Park yesterday.

Searching by the booking number from my VIN page instead (34319227) shows 175 bookings - fun fact is one of the VINs is "MORNINGCHERRY" so I guess that confirms what ship it was on.
I have a Midnight LRDM on the same ship. Any idea how long they will be at Erskine Park for before moving to the space at Alexandria?

·
Registered
914 Posts
Any idea how long they will be at Erskine Park for before moving to the space at Alexandria?
It really depends on Polestar and their processes. This was my timeline:

29th Aug - Car arrives at Erskine Park (checked on CEVA)
10th Sep - Received a call about the handover and to make payments for the car (I didn't want to pay for a car and then have it sitting with them for a month or longer)
12th Sep - Payment for the car
15th Sep - Rego papers received, filled in, and returned
16th Sep - Payment received confirmed by Polestar
20th Sep - Car shipped from Erskine Park to Alexandria (checked on CEVA)
22nd Sep - Handover completed

It really depends on when the handover team call you to say that your car has done PDS. I guess you could speed up the process by asking them not to go through the PDS if you are arranging for ceramic coating/PPF/paint correction.

·
Registered
MY23 I LRDM I Thunder I Performance I Plus I Pilot I Charcoal I Australia
84 Posts
View attachment 19006
My car finally made it to Altona after a one month journey from NSW! How long do they usually take after this point ?
Approx 2 weeks if AutoNexus is detailing. A few days less if not. I asked them not to detail. I could have picked up after a week but I think it is usually a few days more.

·
Registered
8 Posts
View attachment 19006
My car finally made it to Altona after a one month journey from NSW! How long do they usually take after this point ?
Looked like our cars are on the same delivery truck :D. If you have made full payment and funds were cleared, I recommend giving Polestar space a call this Wednesday (after Melb Cup Day) and see if they can fast track handover.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Still no call for handover, you can’t see but I’m crying. On the bright side, my car was scheduled to leave Erskine Park at 7pm tonight….still hasn’t left….and conveniently won’t arrive until Wednesday…assuming because of cup day

·
Registered
8 Posts
Looked like our cars are on the same delivery truck :D. If you have made full payment and funds were cleared, I recommend giving Polestar space a call this Wednesday (after Melb Cup Day) and see if they can fast track handover.
Approx 2 weeks if AutoNexus is detailing. A few days less if not. I asked them not to detail. I could have picked up after a week but I think it is usually a few days more.
Spoken to Simon from Polestar Space Melbourne this morning. While they have no control over AutoNexus for the Pre Delivery Servicing and Detailing, they have helped me to initiate Vehicle registration paper work. Hopefully that will save a few days.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Spoken to Simon from Polestar Space Melbourne this morning. While they have no control over AutoNexus for the Pre Delivery Servicing and Detailing, they have helped me to initiate Vehicle registration paper work. Hopefully that will save a few days.
Do you have a direct line to Polestar Melbourne? My car arrived in Altona this morning so now I'm just waiting for the magic phone call to tell me I can pick the thing up.... :D

·
Registered
5 Posts
I'm struggling a bit with my Polestar 2 delivery here in TAS and wondering if anyone else is in the same boat.
I:
  • Registered in January
  • Ordered in February
  • Re-ordered in May for MY23
  • Received the "We're building your car" email on Aug 3
  • Received the "Set sail" email on Aug 24
  • Finalised the sales contract on Aug 24
  • Got confirmation from Polestar customer support at the end of Sept that the car was in TAS.
I have yet to receive an updated invoice with price protection factored in, but I did get confirmation from Polestar on what the final amount should actually be and sent that full amount to them two weeks ago, but since then I haven't seen any payment show up on the website, and the email I received today is that:

"I have an update, which is the handover team in Tasmania is having a staff shortage due to illness at this time. The team are also doing handovers for multiple companies.

As of this time I am unable to confirm when your handover will be."

It just seems really strange to me that "handover" could take 5-6 weeks or more? I'm nervous that something either happened to the car, or it never really made it to TAS in the first place and they are just stalling. This lack of communication really makes me concerned about how well they are going to be able to support the car in the future - Tasmania isn't exactly a "prime market"...
Just an update to this - I still have no date for handover, although Polestar has confirmed that I've actually paid for the car, which is an improvement. Only other thing from them is an email trying to sell me on paint protection. 🤷‍♂️

4441 - 4460 of 4547 Posts