Polestar Forum banner
4721 - 4740 of 4787 Posts

· Registered
972 Posts
My car has appeared in CEVA tracking. However the novated leasing company has my handover location set to Brissy instead of Melb which might cause delay...

Ceva have the destination as Eagle Farm, QLD
I would suggest contacting the leasing company to find out why it is going to Brisbane instead of Melbourne. Maybe they put the wrong delivery address in the order.

· Registered
MY23, LRDM, Magnesium, Pilot/Plus
33 Posts
My car has appeared in CEVA tracking. However the novated leasing company has my handover location set to Brissy instead of Melb which might cause delay...

The CEVA tracking part is exciting! I received my "login to finalise" email about a week before you, so hopefully my car was on the same ship and will appear on CEVA soon :)

· Registered
972 Posts
I have an invoice which I have since forwarded yesterday to my finance company for payment, the preliminary delivery date on that invoice is January, how soon after payment is made can I expect to have the handover? The website says the delivery date will be in March and pro forma invoice says 2nd of Feb, I'm confused. Build date is 21st of November, can anyone please provide some info on when I may be able to finally get my hands on my car?
As @b3au said, the delivery date on the invoice doesn't mean much. On my invoice the delivery date was Late November 2022. I received the car on the 21st of September. Polestar will call you to arrange the handover date. The payment instruction can take a few business days to show up on the Polestar side so prepare for that as well.

· Registered
9 Posts
Hi, the handover date will be dependent on when your car arrives in Australia, how quickly it clears the dock, gets prepared and is ready to handover to you.
How quickly you pay won't impact that date, other than the payment obviously needs to be made prior to handover with enough time for them to process and confirm the payment (I'd suggest ensuring the payment happens at least a week prior).

I wouldn't take the preliminary delivery date on the invoices seriously. I would suggest your car is probably February or March delivery.

Mine was built a few days earlier than yours, and today, my estimated delivery date changed from January to February. I am guessing my car has arrived in Australia this week but I have no confirmation of that happening. When do you receive your "login to finalise your order" and/or "set sail" email?
I received the log in to finalise your order email on the 2nd of Jan...

· Registered
33 Posts
I received the log in to finalise your order email on the 2nd of Jan...
Although far from certain, there is a suggestion on this forum that the "finalise your order" email arrives about the time the car sets sail from Shanghai. That could mean it was on Turandot which docked at Port Kembla (where they unload Polestars in Australia) yesterday. But could also be Paglia (due early Feb) or Morning Cherry (due late January): See here: Asia to Oceania | Armacup . Then is seems to take a few weeks to be ready for delivery. So you could be lucky and get the car early Feb, but could also be end of Feb or early March. Pure guess though!

· Registered
9 Posts
Although far from certain, there is a suggestion on this forum that the "finalise your order" email arrives about the time the car sets sail from Shanghai. That could mean it was on Turandot which docked at Port Kembla (where they unload Polestars in Australia) yesterday. But could also be Paglia (due early Feb) or Morning Cherry (due late January): See here: Asia to Oceania | Armacup . Then is seems to take a few weeks to be ready for delivery. So you could be lucky and get the car early Feb, but could also be end of Feb or early March. Pure guess though!
I am hanging on every word right now, it feels like I've been waiting forever!

· Registered
9 Posts
I too am looking forward to information populating the blank CEVA screen I'm currently getting 😂
Oh, and here I was thinking I was on the wrong website or that I was putting in the wrong information. I didn't know the tracking details only came up after the car is being transported in the country. I now have something else to obsess over 😂

· Registered
MY23 Magnesium Pilot/Plus
12 Posts

Mine doesn't come in a while but when I first saw you wrote that your leasing company has it set to another location, I quickly checked mine!

· Registered
MY23 SRSM Magnesium Pilot/Plus with Nappa
50 Posts
I gained confirmation that indeed my car has landed in Australia and is currently clearing customs. So here to hoping I might know more next week on movements and the like. Might be the reason for others not quite seeing it in CEVA's network just yet.

· Registered
33 Posts
I gained confirmation that indeed my car has landed in Australia and is currently clearing customs. So here to hoping I might know more next week on movements and the like. Might be the reason for others not quite seeing it in CEVA's network just yet.
OK, great to know. I keep checking CEVA as I am sure it must have been offloaded in recent days. Will be exciting when CEVA finally recognises my VIN!

· Registered
Ordered: LRSM Space Pilot/Plus
68 Posts
Hope you guys see your VINs hit ceva soon 😁.

As I've been pushed to March, I'm assuming mine is probably on the morning cherry which is due end of next week, and would give it time to clear quarantine and head up to Briz, well that's what I'm telling myself anyway 😝.

· Registered
MY23 SRSM | Magnesium | Plus & Pilot lite
58 Posts
That's correct. The problem was with my novated lease company not knowing why there was two entries for vehicle rego and seeing that GST applied, assumed it was dutiable. Might just be them being a bit special, admittedly.

Edit: I just realised my initial post was a bit misworded. The issue is that CTP isn't dutiable, but the novated lease guys got confused when they saw a vehicle rego item with included GST (where rego generally doesn't attract GST).

I assumed that's the case, yeah. I've not got LCT listed on my invoice. Still, your novated leasing company may not be happy with that assumption, weirdos that they can be.
Yes, my financier was confused when my invoice didn't list LCT, I could only assume they were basing it off the ICE threshold and their computer 'said no' when giving the invoice.

Mind you, this was all between September-November so I'd have thought that novated lease providers, financiers and Polestar had at least gotten their stuff together better - based on some of the posts here it sounds like the leasing companies are doing more of the work than I had to do (but maybe I did most of it myself unnecessarily...)

· Registered
MY23 SRSM Magnesium Pilot/Plus with Nappa
50 Posts
Hope you guys see your VINs hit ceva soon 😁.

As I've been pushed to March, I'm assuming mine is probably on the morning cherry which is due end of next week, and would give it time to clear quarantine and head up to Briz, well that's what I'm telling myself anyway 😝.
Mine just got loaded on CEVA. Maybe have a check?

4721 - 4740 of 4787 Posts