Polestar Forum banner
4741 - 4760 of 4786 Posts

· Registered
MY23 Magnesium Pilot/Plus
12 Posts
oooo my delivery date has been updated from June to April 2023 :D

Luckily my leasing company got the handover location correct and has it set to Polestar Spaces in Sydney instead of their head office (Melbourne)!

· Registered
Ordered: LRSM Space Pilot/Plus
68 Posts
Looks like ours will be shipped together! Hopefully not too much longer now for them to get to Eagle Farm.

I wonder if they are still shipped to autonexus car lots for holding considering they seem to have moved away from them for servicing.
Yeah looks like 😁. Not sure I thought they'd ditched autonexus, guess it depends how big the new space is.

· Registered
MY23 Magnesium Pilot/Plus
12 Posts
I do find it a little funny that for the last month, we were focused on "which ship", now we're worrying about "which delivery firm" 😀.
This will be me sometime in March since my ETA has been pulled forward by two months lol.

· Registered
MY23 SRSM | Magnesium | Plus & Pilot lite
58 Posts
Yeah looks like 😁. Not sure I thought they'd ditched autonexus, guess it depends how big the new space is.
Was it earlier in this thread, that mentioned AutoNexus had been dumped for Volvo (or another thread) - I thought the post only mentioned Volvo for servicing, not for pre-delivery prep and whatnot.

· Registered
Ordered: LRSM Space Pilot/Plus
68 Posts
Was it earlier in this thread, that mentioned AutoNexus had been dumped for Volvo (or another thread) - I thought the post only mentioned Volvo for servicing, not for pre-delivery prep and whatnot.
was another thread i think but wasn't me. But it was what i was referring to, maybe i misunderstood what that person posted.

· Registered
MY23, LRDM, Magnesium, Pilot/Plus
33 Posts
I got an email 2 weeks ago saying its off the production line, but no shipping email yet. To Melbourne. March delivery.
For those who got the shipping email today, when did yours come off the line?
Welcome to the forum.
Mine was off the production line 19th November ("On its way" email)
I then received the "Login to finalise your order" email on the 24th December. I never received the "Set sail email".
But my understanding is the "login to finalise" email is sent a couple of days after the car leaves Shanghai. That probably means my car was on the Morning Crystal which left on the 22nd December. Morning Crystal offloaded at Port Kembla from 15th - 17th Jan, and then the VIN appeared on CEVA (Australian transport company) today on the 23rd January. Hope that helps ...

To be clear though - we didn't receive an email today. We were able to see our VIN on the CEVA website, which means it's now off the ship and through quarantine ...

4741 - 4760 of 4786 Posts