Polestar Forum banner
4761 - 4780 of 4786 Posts

· Registered
MY23 SRSM Magnesium Pilot/Plus with Nappa
50 Posts
haha nice, i'd been periodically checking throughout the day :p, saying should be at Eagle farm by Friday.
I'm not sure what CEVA are doing for my estimated date however it was suppose to be last week at Eagle Farm 😂. Yet to update that I would say, I'll take the dates from other fellow Brisbane customers 😜

· Registered
Ordered: LRSM Space Pilot/Plus
68 Posts
How long do we reckon from arrival in Eagle Farm to getting my greasy little paws on it?
i'm working on a theaory of 2 weeks after polestar call to arrange a delivery date and time. This is purely a guess based on the car needing to be fully paid 7 days prior to dlivery and it taking up to 5 days to appear in their account. But hey what do i know as my polestar app still says march delivery and the online account says feb....so who knows :p

· Registered
MY23 Magnesium Pilot/Plus
12 Posts
But hey what do i know as my polestar app still says march delivery and the online account says feb....so who knows :p
Yeah I noticed my online account shows April but the app shows May...so I'm guessing it's like a late April delivery then. Better than the original ETA of June though :p

· Registered
LRDM, Snow, Pilot Lite, Plus + Zinc
332 Posts
Saw that too. Still, so close I can smell it.

Also, to revive a discussion from a few pages ago, what wall charger are people going with? I'm tossing up between a Zappi v2.1 and the Ocular LTE plus.
If it helps, I am a huge fan of my Zappi 2 (although the 2.1 with built in connectivity will make for a much neater installation). If you have any specific questions just shout out.

· Registered
MY23 SRSM Magnesium Pilot/Plus with Nappa
50 Posts
I'm actually looking at Zappi just due to ingenuity with the systems that it works with. For instance I am also looking at a battery solution (which they offer as well) which seamlessly coexists with the ev charger. Not to mention to be able to actively select where your solar generation goes. Whether into the battery pack or as "green miles" into your car.

· Registered
40 Posts
I'm actually looking at Zappi just due to ingenuity with the systems that it works with. For instance I am also looking at a battery solution (which they offer as well) which seamlessly coexists with the ev charger. Not to mention to be able to actively select where your solar generation goes. Whether into the battery pack or as "green miles" into your car.
I'm waiting for the A-day sales before I bite. The Ocular LTE plus is cheaper though, so it's a close shave.

4761 - 4780 of 4786 Posts