Polestar Forum banner
1101 - 1120 of 1156 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
I got mine done at this place in Mitcham. Decided against PPF due to cost. Was also concerned about having visible dirt lines along the edges of the film as my car is a magnesium. $1,600 for tint, and Ceramic coating.

·
Registered
MY22 P*2 LRDM Thunder Plus/Pilot lite
74 Posts
I got mine done at this place in Mitcham. Decided against PPF due to cost. Was also concerned about having visible dirt lines along the edges of the film as my car is a magnesium. $1,600 for tint, and Ceramic coating.
I spoke with Jacky back in January even before the order portal was open. I thought I would be his first polestar but he mentioned he did one in May. You must be the one that beat me to it lol.

·
Registered
110 Posts
I spoke with Jacky back in January even before placing my order. I thought I would be his first polestar but he mentioned he did one in May. You must be the one that beat me to it lol.
No someone else beat me to it by a week. A short video of that car was on their FB page... I had removed the stickers before handing the car over

·
Registered
MY22 Void SRSM Pilot/Plus/Leather
1,125 Posts
Charging at a 350kW station, minimal pre-heating as I was only 5 minutes from the charger when I decided to use it, 19% when I pulled in sitting on about 112kW charge rate 3 minutes from 19-28% charge
Continued until it tapered, solid 110kW until 55% then it tapered to 100kW and disconnected because I really only needed 5%. 15 minutes from 19-55 really isn’t bad

·
Registered
MY22 SMSR w/ full Pilot in Moon 🌒
38 Posts
I got the "SOS ecall service needed" error today. Looks to be the TCAM issue where the keys don't work or app updates. Tried the simple demister reset but that never seems to actually trigger a reset for me. CS have suggested to drain battery to below 10% and then charge to 90%. Will try that and hope for the best.

·
Registered
293 Posts
I got the "SOS ecall service needed" error today. Looks to be the TCAM issue where the keys don't work or app updates. Tried the simple demister reset but that never seems to actually trigger a reset for me. CS have suggested to drain battery to below 10% and then charge to 90%. Will try that and hope for the best.
I had the SOS error after my TCAM backup battery got low while they were fitting the towbar. Lng charge fixed it. Didin't have any issues with keys etc. though.

·
Registered
MY22 P*2 LRDM Thunder Plus/Pilot lite
74 Posts
I know it's not a competition,😊...but I am tempted to repost my best TA to date😁
Is there a category for the worst efficiency? I think this suits better my driving style lol
so far I hit 24kWh/100km but I think I can do better (I mean, worst)

·
Registered
Magnesium LRSM with full Pilot Pack
67 Posts
Is there a category for the worst efficiency? I think this suits better my driving style lol
so far I hit 24kWh/100km but I think I can do better (I mean, worst)
I have seen +28's posted on an Australian FB page LRDM from a self confessed lead foot 😂

·
Registered
Magnesium LRSM with full Pilot Pack
67 Posts
Wow, you'd have to have some serious attitude to get those figures. 130k's today at 17.9 for my DM. Admittedly I spent 90% on cruise control.
Yes, figures below 22 get a gentle (I think) dig about "driving like a granny" from the same owner 😂
Mobile phone Telephony Portable communications device Communication Device Sleeve

·
Registered
MY22 SMSR w/ full Pilot in Moon 🌒
38 Posts
Still have my TCAM issue and on top of that my wife got a new phone and I didn't think to check for any special process to transfer digital key so now she can't drive the car at all and is not happy to say the least. Long charge did not fix the TCAM issue.
Does anyone know if the physical buttons on the big key are still meant to work when the TCAM issue is happening? It sounded like that might be a temporary workaround but it doesn't seem to do anything. I may not have helped things by trying to recreate her profile (which was linked to the large key)
Polestar support are sending someone out to do the reset.

·
Registered
MY22 Void LRDM P/P/P
288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,120 ·
It sounds like you might need to have the TCAM battery replaced. Regarding the profile, I found out the hard way that if you don't unlink a profile before deleting the app, then the only way to relink in the new app is a full IHU reset, which wipes all the profiles. Big oversight on Google's behalf, and I hope that gets fixed in an update.

1101 - 1120 of 1156 Posts