Polestar Forum banner
1121 - 1140 of 1156 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
So today I hit 5000km since delivery 🥳
Congratulations!
If I may ask, what has been your average kw/100km?
The reason being is I'm doing an inland 5000km round trip to Melbourne next week and would like to get an idea how much more kw/100km go up by due to colder weather.
My current TM average is 15.3kw/100km
I have planned for 18kw/100km. Is this reasonable?

·
Registered
MY22 Void SRSM Pilot/Plus/Leather
1,125 Posts
Congratulations!
The reason being is I'm doing an inland 5000km round trip to Melbourne next week and would like to get an idea how much more kw/100km go up by due to colder weather.
My lifetime (TM not reset ever, so had some pre-delivery kms on it too although minimal) is 18.6 with an average speed of 72km/h. This is from today, although a warmer day, a bit windy but otherwise 17-19 as reported by the car
Automotive lighting Font Gas Audio equipment Gadget

·
Registered
Polestar 2, Snow, LRSM, Pilot & Plus
45 Posts
Unfortunately I accidentally reset my TM early on, but my usage has been very consistent:
Font Screenshot Technology Display device Multimedia

Another 400km trip coming up on the weekend. waiting to see the performance improvement as temperatures improve.

·
Registered
Magnesium/Nappa/LRDM/Full Monty - Delivery Late November 2022
170 Posts
Congratulations!
I'm planning to do a round-trip (MEL->BNE-MEL) sometime over the Xmas / New-year period ... would be keen to hear how your trip goes, charging sagas etc :)

·
Registered
84 Posts
I'm planning to do a round-trip (MEL->BNE-MEL) sometime over the Xmas / New-year period ... would be keen to hear how your trip goes, charging sagas etc :)
Re charging; the longest distance between fast chargers is Gin Gin to Kingaroy, 220km.
The other issue is the Dubbo fast charger has been out for some time. Motel in Gilgandra is letting me granny charge overnight. This should be enough to get to Parkes easily.
All these plans could change at any time if one of the NRMA chargers along the way goes down.
I estimate the whole 5000km trip will cost about $120 in charging costs as apposed to $850 in diesel.:D

·
Registered
Magnesium/Nappa/LRDM/Full Monty - Delivery Late November 2022
170 Posts
Re charging; the longest distance between fast chargers is Gin Gin to Kingaroy, 220km.
The other issue is the Dubbo fast charger has been out for some time. Motel in Gilgandra is letting me granny charge overnight. This should be enough to get to Parkes easily.
All these plans could change at any time if one of the NRMA chargers along the way goes down.
I estimate the whole 5000km trip will cost about $120 in charging costs as apposed to $850 in diesel.:D
Thanks !!!
Hope it all goes smoothly and that you have a great (and safe) trip!

·
Registered
MY22 SMSR w/ full Pilot in Moon 🌒
38 Posts
Polestar technical manager did a house call this morning and resolved my TCAM issue and also brought my mats and roof bars that I had been waiting for. TCAM issue was resolved by rolling back to an earlier TCAM software version. They are working on fixes that will come out in a future OTA update. Also managed to get my wife's profile and digital key re-setup without having to do a full reset.

·
Registered
MY22 Void LRDM P/P/P
288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,133 ·
Polestar technical manager did a house call this morning and resolved my TCAM issue and also brought my mats and roof bars that I had been waiting for. TCAM issue was resolved by rolling back to an earlier TCAM software version. They are working on fixes that will come out in a future OTA update. Also managed to get my wife's profile and digital key re-setup without having to do a full reset.
Good to hear you got things sorted out @Lunartech. Interesting that the TCAM issue was resolved by reverting the software version.

·
Registered
Polestar 2, Snow, LRSM, Pilot & Plus
45 Posts
Saw my first PS2 in the wild today, at Suttons Forest charging station at about 11am. Howdy to the Void driver - the car looked great! Only one charger was open, so I came back later in the afternoon.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Hi all, wondering what your experience is with the auto wipers. My wife and I find that they fail to turn off when they do the initial sweep when it has rained and the car has been parked. Only way to stop it is to cancel auto wipers and then turn it on again.

curious if others have experienced this.

·
Registered
293 Posts
Hi all, wondering what your experience is with the auto wipers. My wife and I find that they fail to turn off when they do the initial sweep when it has rained and the car has been parked. Only way to stop it is to cancel auto wipers and then turn it on again.

curious if others have experienced this.
No, not experienced that. They have been good, just the right amount of wiping, not over zealous.

·
Registered
MY22 Void SRSM Pilot/Plus/Leather
1,125 Posts
No, not experienced that. They have been good, just the right amount of wiping, not over zealous.
This is my experience also, if anything it holds off activation to a later point than I would manually and ends slightly sooner, but nothing that is problematic

·
Registered
Thunder LRSM Pilot/Plus - CBR
194 Posts
2.5 months in. Saw first Polestar in the wild. Another Thunder in Westfield Woden. My wife also saw a Snow in Gungahlin this morning too. Anyone from on here?

1121 - 1140 of 1156 Posts