Polestar Forum banner
1921 - 1940 of 1947 Posts

· Registered
20 Posts
As in plug the Polestar into the 15A power supplies that caravan parks provide?
Unless I am mistaken (not familiar with caravan park 15A sockets), the 10A granny charger should fit into a 15A socket. The only difference between them is the size of the earth/ground pin, which is bigger on a 15A circuit to prevent you plugging the 15A cable into a 10A socket. But the other way around (10A into a 15A) fits fine.
That being said, whilst it fits, no idea if caravan parks allow it ??
correct, want to plug the polestar into the 15amp plug.

I’ve messaged them to tell them what I want to do and they haven’t objected.

thanks for your response, really helpful

· Registered
Black PS2 SRSM
146 Posts
Some info for QLD polestar owners.

When you need to book a scheduled service, call Volvo Brisbane direct to book the service for your P2.
I tried to book through polestar customer support, as stated in the app, and was told to personally contact Volvo Brisbane for a service appointment.
It does makes sense to deal directly with service centre by eliminating the intermediary.

· Registered
MY22 Void SRSM Pilot/Plus/Leather
1,461 Posts
When you need to book a scheduled service, call Volvo Brisbane direct to book the service for your P2.
Main thing is I hope they continue to bring on more Volvos as service points. Melbourne now has Waverley Volvo and Brighton Volvo, and while Brighton is closer, it’s still a long way away 😂

· Registered
972 Posts
Main thing is I hope they continue to bring on more Volvos as service points. Melbourne now has Waverley Volvo and Brighton Volvo, and while Brighton is closer, it’s still a long way away 😂
Same here. The only one in Sydney is about 50km away. But I guess I am too far from getting a service done (only just crossed 3000km) and hope that other Volvo dealerships will join in by that time.

· Registered
Polestar 2, Snow, LRSM, Pilot & Plus
82 Posts
I’m a day or so off crossing 15,000 😱
We are still pretty close. My last 4500km has been at 15.5kWh/100km. It did get down to 15.3. That contrasts with my first 5000km which was about 16.5 during the cold and wet months. I have been consistent using OPD all the time, and ACC wherever possible. I still regret accidentally resetting TM….

As for Akazia doing 8000km in 2 months, what are you doing? :)
Font Screenshot Technology Multimedia Gadget

· Registered
MY22 Magnesium LRSM with full Pilot Pack
112 Posts
It resets at 10K anyway, at least mine did. Reset the km's and the efficiency also.
I also thought I may have accidently reset, but then realised it is the same as my ODO, less 10000km, and watched the 1km increment up on both readouts at the very same time.

· Registered
MY23 LRDM, Space, Pilot lite, 350kw.
42 Posts
….
As for Akazia doing 8000km in 2 months, what are you doing? :) View attachment 21269
I bought my car for work, and also to reduce running costs over all, so the majority of k's are work, with a few longer trips thrown into the mix too. It has cost me $100 in charging thus far for roughly 8000k's. My house is off grid so charging from home is free.

· Registered
Thunder LRSM Pilot/Plus - CBR
244 Posts
My Trip Manual seems to have messed itself up today. I haven't reset it since I got the car and I check it all the time because I was heading towards dipping under 18kwh/100k for the first time (been a long winter in CBR and warm weather doing wonders for efficiency) .

I first thought I'd accidentally reset it, even though I am certain I hadn't, but as you can see the time driving is at about what I would expect, but the rest is not. I have included a previous screenshot to show how it was tracking.

One thing that was a first for me today, was waiting, sat in the car for an extended period. After a while the car disconnected bluetooth and put the dash screen to the screen you get when you first get in (as opposed to showing the map). I then noticed this issue on way home.

It's not the end of the world, but I am a little disappointed to lose my 'life' stats. Although, I do still take regular export from the Journey Log, so can still see it there.

Font Gadget Screenshot Display device Technology
Font Gadget Display device Multimedia Science

· Registered
Polestar 2, Snow, LRSM, Pilot & Plus
82 Posts
Although, I do still take regular export from the Journey Log, so can still see it there.
I also found that if you add up the Journey Log info, it doesn’t tie up to the trip totals over an extended time. Not sure whether it misses data or whether it’s just me. But as a result I don’t fully trust the Journey log, however it still has good info to compare journeys.

· Registered
Thunder LRSM Pilot/Plus - CBR
244 Posts
The Digital Key on phone only works 50% times I've tried it, so I always carry my main key. For 8 months the key would be in my bag on the back seat, no problems. However, over the last month I've had to put my bag in the front every so often for it to detect the key to allow me to drive. I've never had this with any other car I've owned.

Is this a sign of the battery in it going already?

· Registered
MY23, LRDM, Magnesium, Pilot/Plus
33 Posts
I also found that if you add up the Journey Log info, it doesn’t tie up to the trip totals over an extended time. Not sure whether it misses data or whether it’s just me. But as a result I don’t fully trust the Journey log, however it still has good info to compare journeys.
True, because if you divide your total distance by total hours, you've been averaging 130km/hr for the last 10,000km :)

· Registered
Black PS2 SRSM
146 Posts
May have been available for a while but I've just notice a new "RadioApp" available in the Playstore from the car. Is Oz centric and lists your local stations based on location. Apart from the clunky UI that seems to afflict all AAOS apps it is working well.
Thanks clivem, the app is awesome!
I drove through 3 states listening to triple J without having to change the frequency at all.
With the old polestar radio app it was constant frequency search for radio stations that were available.

· Registered
MY22 LRSM Void,Pilot,Plus
782 Posts
I’m a day or so off crossing 15,000 😱
Just tipped over 7,000km. But then I haven't had the car for 3 months! So happy to get it back last week. I've racked up about 600km this week, just getting back into enjoying driving again.

1921 - 1940 of 1947 Posts