Polestar Forum banner
1941 - 1947 of 1947 Posts

· Registered
MY22 LRSM Void,Pilot,Plus
782 Posts
Glad you finally got it back Wayne. We'll have to organise that cruise 😎
Yeah. I've been racking up some kms just to get confidence back in it. First few days I was driving like a priest on Sunday, strictly left lane only. 🤣 But we went out to Woodford / Kilcoy / Esk at the weekend to stretch the legs.

Story featured on Clean Technica today too. We ran this by Laurissa and told her it would have a positive spin. Despite the frustrations, Samara really did look after me so I tend to take the positives from that.

· Registered
LRDM, Snow, Pilot Lite, Plus + Zinc
332 Posts
Finally saw one driving in the wild close by whilst I was driving mine. If anyone here was in a matching Snow near Indro /Taringa at lunchtime today I hope you saw me waving like a fool from inside my tinted windows!

· Registered
Polestar 2, Snow, LRSM, Pilot & Plus
82 Posts
Just fitted a Fitcamx dashcam, like many others on this forum. Tricky to get all the wires hidden, but finally got there. Image quality is great, so now to see the video of the quality drivers out there….

I also got sick of the sun glare coming in the panoramic roof, so bought two window shades from Supercheap Auto for $13 each, and it cheaply does the trick. Clips went into the side and (unfortunately) a suction cap in the middle. It’s only for summer, and then after that the angle of the sun will be different. I’m on a list with Polestar for their shade cover, but it might be years before that shows up and I’m not keen on the $400 price tag for a bit of plastic. A sliding cover would be great!

1941 - 1947 of 1947 Posts