Polestar Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was I the only one that found the online buying process a nightmare? I was trying to sort out my Polestar ID for weeks and it kept denying I existed. I am on a Mac and they asked me to load Chrome and all sorts. Pans out it was all to do with stored passwords and cookies!

I am also finding it quite hard having to communicate by email and getting a reply 24 hours or so later. The car arrives next week and I cannot wait. Mind you it would be nice to be able to go somewhere in it!

·
Registered
P2, Snow, Slate, PP, Hitch, Nextbase Dashcam, 20% Tint, Polestar, give us more regen. breaking!
301 Posts
Was I the only one that found the online buying process a nightmare? I was trying to sort out my Polestar ID for weeks and it kept denying I existed. I am on a Mac and they asked me to load Chrome and all sorts. Pans out it was all to do with stored passwords and cookies!

I am also finding it quite hard having to communicate by email and getting a reply 24 hours or so later. The car arrives next week and I cannot wait. Mind you it would be nice to be able to go somewhere in it!
Aren't there some windy Highland roads calling to you? You just have to be alone to be safe. With two young kids at home all the time the idea of being all alone in the middle of nowhere with my P2 is a fantasy.

·
Registered
Stickerless Thunder on 19's
1,856 Posts

1612535958078.png

·
Super Moderator
Polestar 2, Midnight (blue), charcoal interior, non-PP
2,867 Posts
Aren't there some windy Highland roads calling to you? You just have to be alone to be safe. With two young kids at home all the time the idea of being all alone in the middle of nowhere with my P2 is a fantasy.
My fantasy too, but "Stay at home unless it's essential" kind of puts the kaibosh on that :( Definitely can't wait until we're allowed out to play! :)

·
Registered
Stickerless Thunder on 19's
1,856 Posts
My fantasy too, but "Stay at home unless it's essential" kind of puts the kaibosh on that :( Definitely can't wait until we're allowed out to play! :)
I knew messing around at school & failing all my exams would come up trumps in the end. Factory workers can't work from home!!! Whoohoo! And I won by getting divorced & having to travel to see my son. In your face Happy Families!!!!
Yipppeeeeuuuuuoooooo..............sobs while driving

1 - 5 of 5 Posts