Polestar Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2021, P2, Midnight,19"
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Forgive me as this might be rather lengthy but I thought I would share. Also, I know this might be an area where people are getting SICK of hearing the Tesla/P2 comparisons but as my previous car WAS a Tesla, it is a very solid comparison to make for me. So........if you are SICK of the Tesla comparisons, and for the most part I am as well, skip this post.

So last night my wife and I took the first long(er) trip in my P2. As a previous owner of a Model 3 I was eager to really think about the differences as I have taken this trip MANY times in my M3 before.
Here are my thoughts (not all inclusive, as I keep coming up with more as I think about it).
I stuck with a 1 point system as we could go on for days with giving multiple points for these categories.

I was a bit apprehensive about the range and the support of the charging network before I started. I topped her off before we left to 100% to allay some of my fears. I left home with 230 miles of range showing.
I used the UPDATED Google Maps exclusively on this trip, on a subsequent trip I plan to use ABRP to compare.
I set my destination from my house to Brooklyn NY which was 197 miles away according to Google. I set the map to show me filtered charging stations (I chose Fast and kept it to Charge Point and EA). It directed me to an EA spot 50w in New Brunswick NJ advising my charge would be very low when I arrived at my destination with NO charge stop.

As for the ride, here is what I felt, and my EV comparison was my similar trips in my Model 3.

Aesthetics: Plus 10 for the P2. (I know I said 1 point but come on, can you really just give this car 1 point for this ??)
I mean is it even a contest? Forget the sheer notion that you see the Tesla on the road all over these days, it is simply not even close between the two. The P2 is gorgeous to look at, evidenced by the sudden slow down of nearly EVERY car I passed on the road as I went by to get another look. It's an absolute non-starter to try and compare the look of the cars to each other.

Comfort:
Plus 1 for the P2. The Tesla drives like a go kart, which is a lot of fun to whip around in and was surprisingly comfortable on the long haul as well. The P2 shreds it. The sheer weight of the car and how robust it feels on the road makes the M3 feel like a hot wheels toy compared to a LIGHTNING fast Tonka truck. The P2 is simply a "driver's" car. It is built around the driver experience and fits literally like a glove. I barely had to shift in my seat during the extended ride due to the insane level of comfort in the driving position. If I had my way, I would suggest TWO minor adjustments though. Something needs to be done to extend the armrest position and figure out how to handle TWO cupholders normally.
I would love to widen the space before my right knee hits and ultimately rests against the center console. Small little annoyances but easy to fix in a refresh.

Assist:
I would break this into 2 distinct categories. My P2 has the Pilot and the Plus pack

ACC: Plus 1 for Tesla (at the moment, you'll understand why in a sec). I might just be a moron but i couldn't find a way to step the cruise in increments less than 5mph without using the pedal for it. Once it is set, it DOES function flawlessly and I felt that the P2 brakes less harshly than the Tesla when it needs to. Tesla has the ability to set the MPH in step increments which I felt was much more appropriate, especially since you might not want to jump from 80 to 85 in one button press.

Pilot Assist/LKA: Plus 1 for the P2 but not without a nod to Tesla as well. I admit, I was a bit apprehensive using the Pilot Assist for most of my trip. I never really felt 100% comfortable with letting the car "do it's thing". I had it engaged plenty over the trip and it does a very good job of staying with the road. What I did feel, and get nervous about, is the feel that the P2 seems to want to get REALLY close the right edge of the lane you are in. Traveling a highway with a bunch of 18 wheelers next to you at times can get really nerve wracking. Tesla Auto Pilot does a much smoother job of staying in the MIDDLE of a lane throughout. HOWEVER where the P2 is light years, and I mean LIGHT YEARS, ahead of the Tesla AP is in how it handles lane changes while PA is engaged. The Tesla disengages every time you change lanes and needs to be re-enabled once you settle into your new lane. The P2 understands you are simply making a lane change, and once you complete it, the PA re-engages on its own. To me that was an absolute GAME CHANGER in how it functions. I also appreciated that you can simply rest your hand on the wheel in the P2 and don't need to tug at it every so often in order to remind the car you are there.

Charging/Range Anxiety:
One thing I will say across the board, which is no surprise to anyone here, Tesla still has a leg up in the charging game. The simple fact that their network is all over the place, especially on the NJ Turnpike, is a big advantage on a trip. You can simply get off the road, charge, and get back on in literally no time at all. I am aware, and hopeful, that this will change in the very near future. I am hopeful that companies like EA and Charge Point add more chargers to more convenient (yes, charging while shopping at a Walmart IS convenient but for a road trip it's not) locations or because Tesla opens up their network to other EV's. We shall see.

Once I had my charging spot added to my route, there was NO range anxiety at all. In fact, the Google Map calculated my % left pretty spot on. I would say that it was within 5 miles of range on it's calculation which I think is pretty damn good considering everyone drives differently. Range anxiety was eliminated from my psyche from that moment forward including any point during my return trip home.

In my preparation for this trip I had already downloaded and setup EA on my iPhone as well as Charge Point. I ended up charging solely at EA this time so I cannot comment on the Charge Point experience yet. Bear in mind, I typically go about 2 miles to work daily and I charge off my Juice Box at home when needed.

I stopped on the way to NY at the WALMART in East Brunswick.
There were probably 8 stalls there. Plugging in and paying and charging with EA was a BREEZE!
This charger was a 50w charger and in about 18 mins I had added about 70 miles of range which was more than i needed to get to Brooklyn and back out again to charge on the way home. It was about $14 after tax. The nice thing about a regular EV charger is that you get the chance to meet people with all sorts of EV's , not just a Tesla.
I enjoyed that a lot. A woman pulled up two spots over from me in a brand new ID4, which I must say, looked REALLY REALLY nice. As with most EV owners I have encountered, she was super friendly and we both took a tour of each others EV. I was really impressed with the VW although it was not on the radar for me this time around.
We parted ways when she offered to swap cars and I politely said.............ummmmmmm ..... no chance.
One thing i DID miss from the Tesla was the ability to watch some Netflix while I waited for my charge to complete but I am hopeful something will replace that at some point in the future in an OTA.

The rest of the trip into NY was uneventful but most enjoyable behind a 408hp torque machine. The trip to NY was during daytime hours so I had a bit more confidence in spotting any of the #thinblueline out there before it was too late. I learned with my previous EV that unless you look at the speedometer you really have NO IDEA how fast you are really going sometimes.

The way home was equally as pleasant and satisfying from a driver perspective sans the pouring rain I drove thru on the way out of NY and for the first hour of the trip.
It gave me the opportunity to enjoy the rain sensing wipers (again, not a huge deal as many cars have these now) but a very nice touch of something else not to have to think about or worry about.

Plus 1 for the P2. Even with the MUCH larger Tesla network as well as the Supercharger factor, if you learn to get what you need and move on, the charging nod that would go to Tesla moves back to the P2 based on the bonus factor of the PEOPLE you meet at the charging stations.

Lighting:
Plus 1 for the P2 here.
This is an area that I certainly have experienced in my around town driving already but the road trip gave me an extended time behind the wheel to gain a better appreciation of the pixel lighting.
I know there are other posts about the Active Bending Lights ad nauseum. For some reason, we in the US, still don't seem to have them. I would have loved to see how they performed last night on some of the winding curves of the roadways. That being said, the lighting on the P2 is beyond stellar. I experienced the roads at night in a different way than ever before. Dare I say , the turnpike actually didn't look half bad last night (it's usually the most boring stretch of road known to mankind). When the active High Beams were engaged it felt like the dark disappeared in front of me.
One thing I wish they would update though, if I activated the active high beams and the fog lights please leave them that way until I turn them off myself. It was super annoying anytime I turned the car off and back on to have to re-enable those. Ok, i know it's a minor nitpick, but it needs to be said.

The return trip home found me needing to find a charger to top off some and I actually ended up right back at the very Walmart in East Brunswick again. We had grabbed some sandwiches in Brooklyn and used the charging time to eat.
The process was again, seamless. I used a different stall just to see if I would get a bad machine the second time but I didn't. $14 later and we were off again.

I stopped one final time in Castle, DE at a WAWA with another bank of EA chargers. These were actually the 150w variety and were really quick, true to their markings. The good part about getting to it was that the exit was closed and we had to go around a loop detour to reach it. Gave me another chance to floor the throttle thru a loop and enjoy those G forces. Mind you, I could have stuck it out in East Brunswick and gotten enough charge to get home but we planned this stop so we could both get out and stretch and scare the crap out of two people playing mah jong at 12:30 in a dunkin doughnuts next door. I'm the strange one bc I am using the mens room??

Finale:
The rest of the ride was peaceful, pleasant, and smooth enough so that my wife could sleep the rest of the way home. Strangely enough a feat she never got comfortable enough in the Tesla to do.
I wont award any points for that since it's unclear if she was simply bombed or the seats got her THAT comfortable.

I pulled in with about 25 miles remaining and I hadn't even peeked at it once the mapping system told me I would make it home without charging. At some point around that 30 mile mark the P2 did flash a warning that my charge was low and asked me if I wanted it to find me a charging station.

So, I left the house at 100% and returned to it around 13%
Overall cost in charging: $38 round trip
Overall Miles covered : appx 420

The inaugural road trip experience in the P2 left me with one overall feeling, when is the next one!

IMHO , Polestar hit a solo HR in their first at bat. Not a bad start by any stretch.

·
Registered
5,008 Posts
Great write up. No surprise that the P2 blows the TM3 out of the water :cool:
ACC: Plus 1 for Tesla (at the moment, you'll understand why in a sec). I might just be a moron but i couldn't find a way to step the cruise in increments less than 5mph without using the pedal for it.
Yes, press and hold for 1,2,3,4, etc.

I also appreciated that you can simply rest your hand on the wheel in the P2 and don't need to tug at it every so often in order to remind the car you are there.
I have actually found that not to be the case. Maybe it's because I like to rest my hand at 6 o'clock, but every so often I have to give it a yank.

The simple fact that their network is all over the place, especially on the NJ Turnpike, is a big advantage on a trip.
There are non-Tesla chargers on the NJT as well. Kilmer and Pitcher rest areas (one northbound and one southbound) have DC chargers, so there's really no need to get off the turnpike to charge. I hate getting on and off almost as much as I hate driving on it. There are also chargers at the Delaware rest stop and at at least one of the MD rest stops.

(it's usually the most boring stretch of road known to mankind)
Amen!

·
Registered
2021, P2, Midnight,19"
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

I have actually found that not to be the case. Maybe it's because I like to rest my hand at 6 o'clock, but every so often I have to give it a yank.

There are non-Tesla chargers on the NJT as well. Kilmer and Pitcher rest areas (one northbound and one southbound) have DC chargers, so there's really no need to get off the turnpike to charge. I hate getting on and off almost as much as I hate driving on it. There are also chargers at the Delaware rest stop and at at least one of the MD rest stops.

Amen!
knew i could count on you for a fulfilling and informative reply . thx! and thanks for the comments!

I had my hand at 3 and 9 mostly, never had to yank.

I obviously did not do enough homework on the chargers, I simply let google do the work for me. Thank you for the 411 !

I did see the DC chargers at those rest areas but I opted for the others before I came upon them due to speed of charge.

·
Registered
5,008 Posts
I did see the DC chargers at those rest areas but I opted for the others before I came upon them due to speed of charge.
They are slower (ABRP also routes you off the turnpike), but I usually have to stop for longer anyway 😆

·
Registered
2021, P2, Midnight,19"
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
They are slower (ABRP also routes you off the turnpike), but I usually have to stop for longer anyway 😆
Oh I get that, I have the same issue usually. I will definitely try those on the next trip

·
Registered
33 Posts
Forgive me as this might be rather lengthy but I thought I would share. Also, I know this might be an area where people are getting SICK of hearing the Tesla/P2 comparisons but as my previous car WAS a Tesla, it is a very solid comparison to make for me. So........if you are SICK of the Tesla comparisons, and for the most part I am as well, skip this post.

So last night my wife and I took the first long(er) trip in my P2. As a previous owner of a Model 3 I was eager to really think about the differences as I have taken this trip MANY times in my M3 before.
Here are my thoughts (not all inclusive, as I keep coming up with more as I think about it).
I stuck with a 1 point system as we could go on for days with giving multiple points for these categories.

I was a bit apprehensive about the range and the support of the charging network before I started. I topped her off before we left to 100% to allay some of my fears. I left home with 230 miles of range showing.
I used the UPDATED Google Maps exclusively on this trip, on a subsequent trip I plan to use ABRP to compare.
I set my destination from my house to Brooklyn NY which was 197 miles away according to Google. I set the map to show me filtered charging stations (I chose Fast and kept it to Charge Point and EA). It directed me to an EA spot 50w in New Brunswick NJ advising my charge would be very low when I arrived at my destination with NO charge stop.

As for the ride, here is what I felt, and my EV comparison was my similar trips in my Model 3.

Aesthetics: Plus 10 for the P2. (I know I said 1 point but come on, can you really just give this car 1 point for this ??)
I mean is it even a contest? Forget the sheer notion that you see the Tesla on the road all over these days, it is simply not even close between the two. The P2 is gorgeous to look at, evidenced by the sudden slow down of nearly EVERY car I passed on the road as I went by to get another look. It's an absolute non-starter to try and compare the look of the cars to each other.

Comfort:
Plus 1 for the P2. The Tesla drives like a go kart, which is a lot of fun to whip around in and was surprisingly comfortable on the long haul as well. The P2 shreds it. The sheer weight of the car and how robust it feels on the road makes the M3 feel like a hot wheels toy compared to a LIGHTNING fast Tonka truck. The P2 is simply a "driver's" car. It is built around the driver experience and fits literally like a glove. I barely had to shift in my seat during the extended ride due to the insane level of comfort in the driving position. If I had my way, I would suggest TWO minor adjustments though. Something needs to be done to extend the armrest position and figure out how to handle TWO cupholders normally.
I would love to widen the space before my right knee hits and ultimately rests against the center console. Small little annoyances but easy to fix in a refresh.

Assist:
I would break this into 2 distinct categories. My P2 has the Pilot and the Plus pack

ACC: Plus 1 for Tesla (at the moment, you'll understand why in a sec). I might just be a moron but i couldn't find a way to step the cruise in increments less than 5mph without using the pedal for it. Once it is set, it DOES function flawlessly and I felt that the P2 brakes less harshly than the Tesla when it needs to. Tesla has the ability to set the MPH in step increments which I felt was much more appropriate, especially since you might not want to jump from 80 to 85 in one button press.

Pilot Assist/LKA: Plus 1 for the P2 but not without a nod to Tesla as well. I admit, I was a bit apprehensive using the Pilot Assist for most of my trip. I never really felt 100% comfortable with letting the car "do it's thing". I had it engaged plenty over the trip and it does a very good job of staying with the road. What I did feel, and get nervous about, is the feel that the P2 seems to want to get REALLY close the right edge of the lane you are in. Traveling a highway with a bunch of 18 wheelers next to you at times can get really nerve wracking. Tesla Auto Pilot does a much smoother job of staying in the MIDDLE of a lane throughout. HOWEVER where the P2 is light years, and I mean LIGHT YEARS, ahead of the Tesla AP is in how it handles lane changes while PA is engaged. The Tesla disengages every time you change lanes and needs to be re-enabled once you settle into your new lane. The P2 understands you are simply making a lane change, and once you complete it, the PA re-engages on its own. To me that was an absolute GAME CHANGER in how it functions. I also appreciated that you can simply rest your hand on the wheel in the P2 and don't need to tug at it every so often in order to remind the car you are there.

Charging/Range Anxiety:
One thing I will say across the board, which is no surprise to anyone here, Tesla still has a leg up in the charging game. The simple fact that their network is all over the place, especially on the NJ Turnpike, is a big advantage on a trip. You can simply get off the road, charge, and get back on in literally no time at all. I am aware, and hopeful, that this will change in the very near future. I am hopeful that companies like EA and Charge Point add more chargers to more convenient (yes, charging while shopping at a Walmart IS convenient but for a road trip it's not) locations or because Tesla opens up their network to other EV's. We shall see.

Once I had my charging spot added to my route, there was NO range anxiety at all. In fact, the Google Map calculated my % left pretty spot on. I would say that it was within 5 miles of range on it's calculation which I think is pretty damn good considering everyone drives differently. Range anxiety was eliminated from my psyche from that moment forward including any point during my return trip home.

In my preparation for this trip I had already downloaded and setup EA on my iPhone as well as Charge Point. I ended up charging solely at EA this time so I cannot comment on the Charge Point experience yet. Bear in mind, I typically go about 2 miles to work daily and I charge off my Juice Box at home when needed.

There were probably 8 stalls there. Plugging in and paying and charging with EA was a BREEZE!
This charger was a 50w charger and in about 18 mins I had added about 70 miles of range which was more than i needed to get to Brooklyn and back out again to charge on the way home. It was about $14 after tax. The nice thing about a regular EV charger is that you get the chance to meet people with all sorts of EV's , not just a Tesla.
I enjoyed that a lot. A woman pulled up two spots over from me in a brand new ID4, which I must say, looked REALLY REALLY nice. As with most EV owners I have encountered, she was super friendly and we both took a tour of each others EV. I was really impressed with the VW although it was not on the radar for me this time around.
We parted ways when she offered to swap cars and I politely said.............ummmmmmm ..... no chance.
One thing i DID miss from the Tesla was the ability to watch some Netflix while I waited for my charge to complete but I am hopeful something will replace that at some point in the future in an OTA.

The rest of the trip into NY was uneventful but most enjoyable behind a 408hp torque machine. The trip to NY was during daytime hours so I had a bit more confidence in spotting any of the #thinblueline out there before it was too late. I learned with my previous EV that unless you look at the speedometer you really have NO IDEA how fast you are really going sometimes.

The way home was equally as pleasant and satisfying from a driver perspective sans the pouring rain I drove thru on the way out of NY and for the first hour of the trip.
It gave me the opportunity to enjoy the rain sensing wipers (again, not a huge deal as many cars have these now) but a very nice touch of something else not to have to think about or worry about.

Plus 1 for the P2. Even with the MUCH larger Tesla network as well as the Supercharger factor, if you learn to get what you need and move on, the charging nod that would go to Tesla moves back to the P2 based on the bonus factor of the PEOPLE you meet at the charging stations.

Lighting:
Plus 1 for the P2 here.
This is an area that I certainly have experienced in my around town driving already but the road trip gave me an extended time behind the wheel to gain a better appreciation of the pixel lighting.
I know there are other posts about the Active Bending Lights ad nauseum. For some reason, we in the US, still don't seem to have them. I would have loved to see how they performed last night on some of the winding curves of the roadways. That being said, the lighting on the P2 is beyond stellar. I experienced the roads at night in a different way than ever before. Dare I say , the turnpike actually didn't look half bad last night (it's usually the most boring stretch of road known to mankind). When the active High Beams were engaged it felt like the dark disappeared in front of me.
One thing I wish they would update though, if I activated the active high beams and the fog lights please leave them that way until I turn them off myself. It was super annoying anytime I turned the car off and back on to have to re-enable those. Ok, i know it's a minor nitpick, but it needs to be said.

The return trip home found me needing to find a charger to top off some and I actually ended up right back at the very Walmart in East Brunswick again. We had grabbed some sandwiches in Brooklyn and used the charging time to eat.
The process was again, seamless. I used a different stall just to see if I would get a bad machine the second time but I didn't. $14 later and we were off again.

I stopped one final time in Castle, DE at a WAWA with another bank of EA chargers. These were actually the 150w variety and were really quick, true to their markings. The good part about getting to it was that the exit was closed and we had to go around a loop detour to reach it. Gave me another chance to floor the throttle thru a loop and enjoy those G forces. Mind you, I could have stuck it out in East Brunswick and gotten enough charge to get home but we planned this stop so we could both get out and stretch and scare the crap out of two people playing mah jong at 12:30 in a dunkin doughnuts next door. I'm the strange one bc I am using the mens room??

Finale:
The rest of the ride was peaceful, pleasant, and smooth enough so that my wife could sleep the rest of the way home. Strangely enough a feat she never got comfortable enough in the Tesla to do.
I wont award any points for that since it's unclear if she was simply bombed or the seats got her THAT comfortable.

I pulled in with about 25 miles remaining and I hadn't even peeked at it once the mapping system told me I would make it home without charging. At some point around that 30 mile mark the P2 did flash a warning that my charge was low and asked me if I wanted it to find me a charging station.

The inaugural road trip experience in the P2 left me with one overall feeling, when is the next one!

IMHO , Polestar hit a solo HR in their first at bat. Not a bad start by any stretch.
Nice write up!

·
Registered
996 Posts
That sounds like a great trip! I also love the lights and my epic trip from Manhattan to West Tennessee when I picked up mine last December is documented here also and MUCH lengthier. I think it's searchable here somewhere. 1100 miles and I learned a ton in the process.

I also found that the P2 is actually pretty easy to sleep in while riding. I can understand your wife being able to catch a nap - the seats are very comfortable and recline nearly flat. I also appreciate the Tesla comparison actually. I looked long and hard at a Model 3 before I "discovered" the P2.

·
Registered
2021, P2, Midnight,19"
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
That sounds like a great trip! I also love the lights and my epic trip from Manhattan to West Tennessee when I picked up mine last December is documented here also and MUCH lengthier. I think it's searchable here somewhere. 1100 miles and I learned a ton in the process.

I also found that the P2 is actually pretty easy to sleep in while riding. I can understand your wife being able to catch a nap - the seats are very comfortable and recline nearly flat. I also appreciate the Tesla comparison actually. I looked long and hard at a Model 3 before I "discovered" the P2.
Thanks!
Yeah, my wife’s comment after the trip was “wow that was comfortable”
You’re ride sounds epic in its own right. Looking forward to the read.

·
Registered
3 Posts

Amen!
Both Maryland rest stops have high-speed chargers (level 3). There were four at the one I stopped at for charging.

·
Registered
2021, P2, Midnight,19"
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Both Maryland rest stops have high-speed chargers (level 3). There were four at the one I stopped at for charging.
Great to know but typically not gonna help me as my start and finish points are too close to need a charge already 😉

·
Registered
3 Posts

Comfort:

Assist:

Charging/Range Anxiety:

Lighting:
Plus 1 for the P2 here.

Finale:

Seems you had to stop quite a bit. The Long Range T3 would have reduced the number of stops. And please don’t give points for socializing with others while you charge. Fact is, it took you considerably longer to arrive and then return due to limited range. But do enjoy your P2!
Jimlee

·
Registered
5,008 Posts
Seems you had to stop quite a bit. The Long Range T3 would have reduced the number of stops. And please don’t give points for socializing with others while you charge. Fact is, it took you considerably longer to arrive and then return due to limited range. But do enjoy your P2!
Jimlee
I have no problem getting to NY from the Bmore area without any stops. I charge for the 15 minutes it takes me to use the loo, but don't absolutely need to.

·
Registered
2021, P2, Midnight,19"
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Jimlee
Your points are well taken. Let me add, which I didn’t clarify at the outset, my M3 was the SR+ version and accordingly the range experience was pretty comparable. It would have taken me the same number of stops in that car as it did in the P2.
I simply did not want to spend an extra 10k to get a larger battery and more range when I leased my Tesla.
I did pony up more when leasing the P2 but so far I feel that was a worthwhile investment
I will disagree on giving points to socializing. I stopped in excess of 100 times to charge while I had my Tesla. Not once did I even get a look from someone else at the charging station. Most folks were busy watching something on their screens or on their phone.
I made the attempt more than a few times to engage in conversation and never had a taker. Perhaps I should change my deodorant choice. Either way I felt that there was a pretty noticeable difference in the persona of the non Tesla owner vs the Tesla owner. Granted I only interacted with one other individual but that makes me 1/1 with the Polestar vs 0/100+ with my Tesla. To me, up until now I simply had another Tesla. Now I have something people want to experience or see for themselves and vice versa.

·
Registered
2021, P2, Midnight,19"
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I have no problem getting to NY from the Bmore area without any stops. I charge for the 15 minutes it takes me to use the loo, but don't absolutely need to.
I didn’t HAVE to stop on the way in but would have been pretty low on arrival so I chose to. The bathroom breaks end up being a must for me too.

·
Registered
45 Posts

Comfort:

Assist:

Charging/Range Anxiety:

Lighting:
Plus 1 for the P2 here.

Finale:

Wonderful review and good to know there is another polestar 2 near me.I'm in Timonium.
Car Vehicle Vehicle registration plate Grille Automotive lighting
Car Vehicle Vehicle registration plate Grille Automotive lighting

1 - 20 of 24 Posts